Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo Freeman, you missed one of ya steroid cycles fam?

fuck wrong with you today

This like the ep of hey Arnold when grandpa goes back to school and takes 10 year olds to the movies and tries to be a gangbanger

Holy shit that wouldn't fly today lol

Wait what?!

i dont remember this episode

I found out tinder algorithms are designed to show you undesirable people once you turn 26 so they can sell more premium accounts

Just left the hospital meeting my new nephew for the first time.

my big bruh (Fuck you Conflict) and his wife had a healthy baby boy last night.

Its fucked up tho cause they cant even be around the baby due to them both having the flu. They haven't touched the baby or anything yet and wont be able to till monday

on top of that anybody thats goin to visit has to choose between seeing the baby or seeing them cause if u visit them then u cant go around the baby either

I found out tinder algorithms are designed to show you undesirable people once you turn 26 so they can sell more premium accounts
This is false. In my personal research of these apps/sites is they create fake profiles of desirable women that don't exist to match you to make you believe you have a shot and either don't talk or disappear after saying hello. Either that or u just live in a Shitty ass area. Premium accounts are for ugly ppl.

Just left the hospital meeting my new nephew for the first time.

my big bruh (Fuck you Conflict) and his wife had a healthy baby boy last night.

Its fucked up tho cause they cant even be around the baby due to them both having the flu. They haven't touched the baby or anything yet and wont be able to till monday

on top of that anybody thats goin to visit has to choose between seeing the baby or seeing them cause if u visit them then u cant go around the baby either

Yall better keep constant eyes on that baby while it's in the hospital. Ijs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back