Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair. WE weren't feeling that shit. Like be you just not around US.

That's basically why I freely say I can't have gay friends. It's not a matter of hating them or not being able to be around them. I just know I couldn't be a real friend to a gay dude because he could never truly be himself around me.

That's basically why I freely say I can't have gay friends. It's not a matter of hating them or not being able to be around them. I just know I couldn't be a real friend to a gay dude because he could never truly be himself around me.

Nah if you gang you gang be gay. Just don't bring a fucking date. Lol.

But you're basically saying they can't be gay, or at the very least they can't do anything that reminds you they're gay.

No I'm saying I'm comfortable with you so be you. Don't bring someone I'm not trying to get comfortable with in my home. You didn't have to have a date to be around me before so why now? If they come out I'm gonna be reminded they gay regardless. Try not to throw it on my face and I'll try not to throw my sexuality in yours. Your being gay not what our friendship is built on. Don't make it a bigger factor than it needs to be.

No I'm saying I'm comfortable with you so be you. Don't bring someone I'm not trying to get comfortable with in my home. You didn't have to have a date to be around me before so why now? If they come out I'm gonna be reminded they gay regardless. Try not to throw it on my face and I'll try not to throw my sexuality in yours. Your being gay not what our friendship is built on. Don't make it a bigger factor than it needs to be.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I'm just saying that I think if you're putting restrictions on your friends like that, they aren't really your friends. At least, that's how I look at it. I can be friendly with gays, but I couldn't be a true friend to one.

Did not finalized the car parking place until yet? Well acquiring the car parking spots even in the big city like Vilnius is very complicated. Turbonuoma has created the best autonuoma (car park) services for all those who are struggling to find a spot for their cars. The rates are easily affordable, and there are discounts too. We also take all the necessary security measures to protect your car, and if you need any technical assistance, we have it all. Take a look at https://www.turbonuoma.lt/

Get this nigga outta here b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back