Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not finalized the car parking place until yet? Well acquiring the car parking spots even in the big city like Vilnius is very complicated. Turbonuoma has created the best autonuoma (car park) services for all those who are struggling to find a spot for their cars. The rates are easily affordable, and there are discounts too. We also take all the necessary security measures to protect your car, and if you need any technical assistance, we have it all. Take a look at https://www.turbonuoma.lt/

Out of all tha “big” cities in tha world to chose to use as an example you pick tha capital of fuckin’ Lithuania?! Nigggggga!!! FOH ol’ Lithuanian ass lookin’ muhfucka....

AP about to start talking about the wonders of PC gaming

Chitown about to talk about all the TV he don't watch and then someone gonna bring up the big bang theory

View attachment 104925

Niggas been having the same convos for the last 3-4 years
you forgot to add yourself talking about what everybody else be talking about

guess who wont be running thru the 6 with his woes?

You a pelican fan. Like this Toronto we'll bounce back. Who tf going to new Orleans lmaooooo. AD outta there.

Back to nba irrelevance you go lil fella.

tenor (32).gif

The nerve of this nigga. Like I ain't got smoke for sale.

You a pelican fan. Like this Toronto we'll bounce back. Who tf going to new Orleans lmaooooo. AD outta there.

Back to nba irrelevance you go lil fella.

View attachment 105045

The nerve of this nigga. Like I ain't got smoke for sale.
thought he was talking about the weather out there and making a play on words

~shrugs

Reactions: 1/2
I like field trips because on the bus ride to the destination, the students speak so freely and speak how they would amongst their friends but the teachers are there. I also get to hear all the dumb ass questions they ask like “Is downtown a different city?”’or “is Houston a state?”

The joys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back