Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ man if the woman is fine AF she fine AF regardless of her shade. Jessica Kylie is far more attractive than Millie and you niggas know that. GNS is an idiot don't let him guilt trip you niggas.
Yo mama an idiot nigga
Look @ this coon tryna besmirch my name all over some cave bitch.

Just cause y'all wont stand up for black women don't means I wont.
Pussy sell out @Sion

When u feel like a failure inside and someone calls u one out loud

View attachment 105918
you feel like a failure comparing yourself to a white man who was born privileged?

idk how much you know about what it takes to break into coaching, but for him to be that young and a head coach in the NFL, he used ALL his privilege to make that happen

stop comparing yourself to white men

you feel like a failure comparing yourself to a white man who was born privileged?

idk how much you know about what it takes to break into coaching, but for him to be that young and a head coach in the NFL, he used ALL his privilege to make that happen

stop comparing yourself to white men
I'm comparing myself to someone doing their lifes dream at an age earlier than I was able to...

images (3).jpeg yo...yall really gotta stop obsessing over dem white people..

I'm comparing myself to someone doing their lifes dream at an age earlier than I was able to...

View attachment 105919 yo...yall really gotta stop obsessing over dem white people..
who obsessing...im stating the obvious

but i should've known not to interact with you this early in the morning

thats my fault

who obsessing...im stating the obvious

but i should've known not to interact with you this early in the morning

thats my fault
Look here bruh, I'm bout to head out and go to a vape store that's owned my an Islamic cat that speaks so little English. That you gotta point and mime what u want so he knows. My 5 year old has a better grasp of English than he does and he owns and operates a vape store....in America

Maaaannnnn

original.gif

I ain't scared of these white folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back