Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
250px-Denise_Huxtable_A_Different_World.png

Ella-Mai.jpg

Same people

So i started kicking it lately with this shawty i used to work with she no longer at our site. She cool af and been feeling me at least since October. Thing is she had dated another dude that worked with us he one of them white boys that like black girls only. And me and dude know alot of the same people but he aint a homie but we cool. I dont think im violating no codes tho

So i started kicking it lately with this shawty i used to work with she no longer at our site. She cool af and been feeling me at least since October. Thing is she had dated another dude that worked with us he one of them white boys that like black girls only. And me and dude know alot of the same people but he aint a homie but we cool. I dont think im violating no codes tho
You fucking with a chick that likes white dudes...
Violation

Most people are failures. If you not on crack and surviving south carolina youll be aight

I found out today in therapy that I'm a perfectionist. I always thought of perfectionists as OCD type people. She says that no matter what I do or accomplish, I'll always feel like I ain't got shit or about shit...I was like
vBA61t3.png woah...

She starts reeling off all this shit in my life and I tell her that's basic shit. Why am I supposed to be proud of some shit anyone can do. That dont mean I'm successful, that just means I ain't a piece of shit.

She goes

tenor (4).gif

:clawd2:
Therapy real fam

not your homie, not a violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back