Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have y’all checked on your bald headed friends?? It’s cold cold

ce43866645a62b07c7757a66133f236d.gif

Yo I just watched Buffed up ....u Detroit niggas got a classic that shit is funny as fuck....nigga was in tears for 2 hrs straight

I remember my first pair of Buffs. Got jumped by 5 niggas, ended up breaking them in fight.

Amazon Prime got some good Detroit movies. Watch 211 and Plug Love

I remember my first pair of Buffs. Got jumped by 5 niggas, ended up breaking them in fight.

Amazon Prime got some good Detroit movies. Watch 211 and Plug Love
So y’all serious bout the Buffs lmao damn that movie was funny I’m a check those other 2

So y’all serious bout the Buffs lmao damn that movie was funny I’m a check those other 2
Hell Yeah! If you had Regular Cartys, you on cheat code status. If you got on Buffs, you on GOD mode. Regular Wire Cartys will get you jumped. Buffs will get you killed. Any Detroit/Michigan nigga can tell you stories going way back.

Listening to this Kevin Nash interview and he hinted at the rock being gay lol. He brought the point of him being the number 1 guy in hollywood and not having one picture with a women lol.

Hell Yeah! If you had Regular Cartys, you on cheat code status. If you got on Buffs, you on GOD mode. Regular Wire Cartys will get you jumped. Buffs will get you killed. Any Detroit/Michigan nigga can tell you stories going way back.

Man I remember I came back home for Thanksgiving my freshman year in college.

I was feenin for some Coney Island bad so my dad stopped at one off Grand River and Greendield.

I had regular cartys on my face and my dad was giving me money to get us some Coney.

Their were 2 niggas playing Pacman inside and when they saw us pull up these niggas stopped playing and started talking amongst themselves looking at our direction.

I was like hell naw took my cartys off walked in ordered my food and was out. Them fools wasn't about to jump me

I'm on an everlasting money mission, million dollar premonition
Got my own coalition, pack my own ammunition
20's on the Lexus glisten, I'm driven to this mob life
Hella niggas want me murdered, but can't do the job right
Razor blades, Ak's, and ask me do I carry them
Killing for a hobby like a medieval barbarian

im lost, we talking shoes, shades or what?

do niggas wanna rob you for em or just beat yo ass cuz you got em on and its "their" style?

this shit like Houston was with the swangaz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back