Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, if you normally use an electric toothbrush, switch to manual for the next 10 days or so and be *very* careful brushing near the extraction site.

Do you have any pain or swelling so far?
My head hurt. They was yanking the hell outta me. I feel the numbness dying down. So the pain is slight but hopefully them meds be ready by time it really starts to hurt.

My head hurt. They was yanking the hell outta me. I feel the numbness dying down. So the pain is slight but hopefully them meds be ready by time it really starts to hurt.
Yep, that'll happen.

If you can, put a cold compress on whichever side of your face the extraction was done on, It'll ease your headache and any swelling that may start to form.

I’m hungry af
That ALWAYS happens! lol

It's gonna be soup for you for the rest of the day Lady.

However, it's actually good to move on to solid foods within the next day or two. The chewing motion helps the healing process. No hard or crunchy foods, no steak. Soft but chewable food for a few days. IMPORTANT: rinse after every time you eat...softly swish and don't forget to let the liquid fall out

I had planned this bomb ass meal with shrimp and okra. I’m about to go make me some mashed potatoes and pretend that’s it.

They caught @1/2 slipping at the alligator park
124085470_10157403603271784_2082031049700127108_n.jpg

@Scandalust313 seems very cool...knowledgeable...funny....witty

please dont turn out to be someone we banned this year
Awwww thanks AP!

I *promise* this is my fisrt and only time being an ABW member. I was a longtime lurker before I signed up.

I am exactly who I represent myself to be...odd in these internet streets, I know. But true, nonetheless.

I come in peace.

Awwww thanks AP!

I *promise* I this is my fisrt and only time being an ABW member. I was a longtime lurker before I signed up.

I am exactly who I represent myself to be...odd in these internet streets, I know. But true, nonetheless.

I come in peace.
How long did you lurk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back