Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever beat someone up, then after...be like, now that I think about it..that probably wasnt worth beating someone up over..

But you already did it..so..its like post nut clarity or something

It's funny I knocked out a friend of a friend one time working at the club not realizing we were acquainted. We even went to high school together. But one night all the security got into a crazy scrap inside the club and we had to shut it down. So after the let out. We trying to clear the streets and people complaining cause we closing early. I'm already on 10 so im yelling at mfs to clear out. Ppl talking shit and some of my homies right there posting cause I'm dd so I'm like aight bet "next mf to say something getting knocked out." Of course this goofy mf talking behind me with his entitlement so I turned around and... tenor (98).gif
One hitter quitter. Outta there. Fast forward a couple years and we all went out one night for my friends bday. I was trying to figure out how I knew dude all night then figured it out. Im like I know he remembers. But like what I'm supposed to say. "What up fam? Remember that time I knocked you tf out cause you wouldn't take yo ass home?" He ain't deserve that shit tho. Really was just the wrong place wrong time for him. I had already said what I said tho and homies from the block was watching.

Nowadays if you get me upset enough to throw a punch that balance is due and will be paid in full. That's your fault.

8d0fcac92960ecec7b9b74d65a4f5a31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back