Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever beat someone up, then after...be like, now that I think about it..that probably wasnt worth beating someone up over..

But you already did it..so..its like post nut clarity or something

Ever beat someone up, then after...be like, now that I think about it..that probably wasnt worth beating someone up over..

But you already did it..so..its like post nut clarity or something

not necessarily beatin on nobody but just about every time I get mad and react I regret it afterwards...cuz it was never that serious

but the fucked up part is, if I dont react the shit just kinda smolders on me and i regret that too and be feeling played

i hate that shit

not necessarily beatin on nobody but just about every time I get mad and react I regret it afterwards...cuz it was never that serious

but the fucked up part is, if I dont react the shit just kinda smolders on me and i regret that too and be feeling played

i hate that shit
Lol...woooooooord up

Yo. I’m pissed. I felt that shit twice. I screamed and start kicking. She told me it was pressure. I told her that ain’t no damn pressure. That shit was pain. I pointed to the roof of my mouth. She gonna say oh we didn’t numb you there. WTF. She then numbed it and then I felt pressure. That tooth ain’t wanna budge. She had to go grab a man.

Yo. I’m pissed. I felt that shit twice. I screamed and start kicking. She told me it was pressure. I told her that ain’t no damn pressure. That shit was pain. I pointed to the roof of my mouth. She gonna say oh we didn’t numb you there. WTF. She then numbed it and then I felt pressure. That tooth ain’t wanna budge. She had to go grab a man.
OMG!! I'm sorry that happened!

I hate when they tell you what you feel is something other than what you tell them YOU'RE feeling...TF!

Did they have to cut your gum to get it out?

And to think I gotta do this again. She knew I couldn’t take another tooth today. Then my meds not gonna be ready until 12:40.

I cried each of my last 3 dentist visits

Fuck it I'll just die before going back ??‍♂️

I don’t think so.
Glad they didn't have to do that.

It's over now...you did good.

Be careful when rinsing...don't spit, it creates force and impedes clotting, which is what you want. Just let the liquid fall out of your mouth. No salt water rinses until tomorrow evening. You don't want dry sockets...that pain is brutal! Put a towel on your pillow tonight.

Last edited:
Glad they didn't have to do that.

It's over now...you did good.

Be careful when rinsing...don't spit, it creates force and impedes clotting, which is what you want. Just let the liquid fall out of your mouth. No salt water rinses until tomorrow evening. You don't want dry sockets...that pain is brautal! Put a towel on your pillow tonight.
Yes ma’am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back