Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m at this dentist scared as shit
Don't be afraid.

You're getting wisdom teeth extraction, right?

Are you getting local or general anesthesia or IV sedation?

I got my top wisdoms pulled end of last year and I got local. I was watching television and "talking" to my dentist's assistant the whole time. lol

I didn't feel much of anything...just a slight presssure at one point. It was over in less than an hour.

Recovery was easy, no pain at all and hardly any swelling.

Don't be afraid.

You're getting wisdom teeth extraction, right?

Are you getting local or general anesthesia or IV sedation?

I got my top wisdoms pulled end of last year and I got local. I was watching television and "talking" to my dentist's assistant the whole time. lol

I didn't feel much of anything...just a slight presssure at one point. It was over in less than an hour.

Recovery was easy, no pain at all and hardly any swelling.
I don’t know what they giving me but I’m getting my top wisdom tooth pulled and one on the bottom.

I should’ve bought my headphones. I don’t wanna hear nothing.

Last edited:
Charlie Murphy was right about Micki Free.

aThrjx7tnBfsMHSoJQPqsnh7ulHnLgBWPPgksD-sORA.jpg

I don’t know what they giving me but I’m getting my too wisdom tooth pulled and one on the bottom.

I should’ve bought my headphones. I don’t wanna hear nothing.
Well just to let you know, if you get local, the dentist is going to inject the gums around the teeth that will be extracted with a long needle. If he/she is good, you won't feel a thing when that happens. It'll take around 10 minutes for the anesthesia to work.

If you get general, you'll inhale the gas for a couple of minutes thru a mask. They'll probably have you count backwards from 10...you won't make it to one before you're out lol You'll be sleep for about an hour...when you wake up you'll be a little loopy but it'll seem like the whole thing took 5 minutes.

Thought I could go to the express dmv right quick this morning

An hr later I’m still in line no where near the entrance ... taking the day off

Well just to let you know, if you get local, the dentist is going to inject the gums around the teeth that will be extracted with a long needle. If he/she is good, you won't feel a thing when that happens. It'll take around 10 minutes for the anesthesia to work.

If you get general, you'll inhale the gas for a couple of minutes thru a mask. They'll probably have you count backwards from 10...you won't make it to one before you're out lol You'll be sleep for about an hour...when you wake up you'll be a little loopy but it'll seem like the whole thing took 5 minutes.
I wanna be outta there but I got a feeling it will be local.

I’m going back now!
Shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back