Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This covid shit has exposed a lot of people personally. Like folks really willing to take risks with other peoples lives that they say the love and care about with no regards.

Welp they've been removed, folks just keep sacrificing themselves from my life and I'm good with that.

Something extremely weird and very bad is about to happen. Ummm, horrific even, shockingly bad

All jokes aside, i think you're right.

I'm in a overall good space. I don't have many worries at the moment. But for some reason i have a an unsettling feeling. My antennas are up...

Man I'm on Amazon looking for dog whistles because black people who have dogs don't know how to pick up their waste and I'm also a non confrontational person. Plus I live in the hood. Do y'all have any suggestions

I almost cut this off because she comes off as a narcissist. But then about 20-30 minutes in she got into her life and things she went thru and it started to make sense. Then she started dropping gems. This was a good interview.

R Kelly, Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, and Dame Dash all caught strays lol

I almost cut this off because she comes off as a narcissist. But then about 20-30 minutes in she got into her life and things she went thru and it started to make sense. Then she started dropping gems. This was a good interview.

......nah

unnamed.png this a full blown woman right hea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back