Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love scammers... some Indian dude was trying to say he was from the IRS...

so I asked for his name, it was some silly crap like “Nathan” lol then I asked for a call back # in case I got disconnected... then w his info in hand, I asked “if I call the REAL IRS will they confirm what you’re saying?”

He was silent for a few seconds then quietly said to me, “suck a dick you fucking faggot” and hung up on me

in an Indian voice, that was hilarious

UyEZuV9orGCs6Ype_gyoos9CbwwNft5R28KCeHe9JuHcSQteCecAoxQ8P5iWDP0loZ2FZTr9SNCU1hgpvFVt6jvQ9y6XDZ6Kmc_hc1pxUyXZMeFF

It's not for me. Im saying there is a certain amount of freedom you have when you use cash that can be easily taken away when you opt to only use a debit/credit card.

Those cards are tied to accounts. There are numerous scenarios where access to those accounts can be taken away. And at that point, you are at the mercy of the institution when it comes to accessing YOUR money.

Cash (for the time being) is accepted everywhere. Once you have it, the only way someone can prevent you from using it is by physically taking it from you.

Very intelligent post,it's nice to know that there's some people who see what's going on. I read this article that said the worst thing that can happen to the US economy is for us to completely get rid of
paper/coin money. If everything ever goes full digital Big Brother will be able to enslave all of us. ALL
spending will be monitored,how are you gonna buy weed,coke,meth,oxys,percs,guns ?? The Black
market will die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back