Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A credit card is not tied to liquid cash. I only use it when necessary or if I don't have cash.

Talk to someone who has ever had their accounts frozen about how important having cash on hand is.
That's two separate arguments.

Credit card companies can predict your future divorce just buy your purchases. The issue is the amount of data that is being garnered from our cards and phones that can be used against us.
You dont think your bank can do the same based off your purchases?

I'm not understanding this hot take and how it applies to cash vs cards.....

You dont think your bank can do the same based off your purchases?

I'm not understanding this hot take and how it applies to cash vs cards.....
Not if we use cash. Debit is the same shit. I'm just saying when you're the people standing back and analyzing your data off your phone and cards, you get a lot broader picture of you than you have of yourself. And since a lovely whistle blowing NRA said, YOU dont get to decide what is considered legal and illegal, WE do, privacy is a concern.

That's two separate arguments.

It's not for me. Im saying there is a certain amount of freedom you have when you use cash that can be easily taken away when you opt to only use a debit/credit card.

Those cards are tied to accounts. There are numerous scenarios where access to those accounts can be taken away. And at that point, you are at the mercy of the institution when it comes to accessing YOUR money.

Cash (for the time being) is accepted everywhere. Once you have it, the only way someone can prevent you from using it is by physically taking it from you.

Not if we use cash. Debit is the same shit. I'm just saying when you're the people standing back and analyzing your data off your phone and cards, you get a lot broader picture of you than you have of yourself. And since a lovely whistle blowing NRA said, YOU dont get to decide what is considered legal and illegal, WE do, privacy is a concern.
Ita not new either, people been screaming about this for the last 15? years
It's not for me. Im saying there is a certain amount of freedom you have when you use cash that can be easily taken away when you opt to only use a debit/credit card.

Those cards are tied to accounts. There are numerous scenarios where access to those accounts can be taken away. And at that point, you are at the mercy of the institution when it comes to accessing YOUR money.

Cash (for the time being) is accepted everywhere. Once you have it, the only way someone can prevent you from using it is by physically taking it from you.
I'm not disagreeing

Simply that if you're against Debit cards, at its face, you're also against Credit Cards

Reactions: B_A
I never drink from cups or containers. Always have to have a straw

Watch it Canuck

You do realize that whatever beverage your drinking from that straw is coming from the same cup or container?

Is the straw just a mental thing for you to feel safer about?

You do realize that whatever beverage your drinking from that straw is coming from the same cup or container?

Is the straw just a mental thing for you to feel safer about?
I just perfer straws.

Less likely to spill while drinking.

I know for a fact no one else has put they mouth on it.

Portion control is easier

Makes me look bougie
??‍♂️

I just perfer straws.

Less likely to spill while drinking.

I know for a fact no one else has put they mouth on it.

Portion control is easier

Makes me look bougie
??‍♂️

Don't think it's a bougie thing.

The bold is what I'm getting at. Nobody mouth has been on your straw but another person mouth has been on the same cup though. If were talking about a cup at a restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back