Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone gay should create a delivery service either food or transit, that only caters to the LBGT community. The gay community should create things that only service the gay community and watch how quickly they become accepted. People hate to be inclusive , but the one thing they hate more than that is to be excluded

Someone gay should create a delivery service either food or transit, that only caters to the LBGT community. The gay community should create things that only service the gay community and watch how quickly they become accepted. People hate to be inclusive , but the one thing they hate more than that is to be excluded

A business can't do that because it breaks anti-discrimination laws

hell nah @ the underlined :yikes1:

u really want to give up privacy and make it easier for the govt to track and control ur money?:imsayin:

Miss me with all that government tracking shit. I’ve been using debit/credit cards for years and ain’t had nan issue with the government or my money.

Also, cash money is dirty.

Miss me with all that government tracking shit. I’ve been using debit/credit cards for years and ain’t had nan issue with the government or my money.

When all of your purchasing power is directly tied to digital numbers, it makes things a lot easier to control.

I can see a number of ways in which not having actual cash on hand could be a problem. We've been conditioned to live this way though. I never use my debit card. If I'm not using a credit card, I'm paying cash.

When all of your purchasing power is directly tied to digital numbers, it makes things a lot easier to control.

I can see a number of ways in which not having actual cash on hand could be a problem. We've been conditioned to live this way though. I never use my debit card. If I'm not using a credit card, I'm paying cash.
Your credit card doing the same thing your debit card is doing.....

You’re still using a “controlled” way. Different strokes. I like the tip in. Y’all don’t.

Do people ever not want to be depressed about being black? Does any bit of enjoyment that doesnt come from the "motherland" have to be diagnosed black to some thread of black oppression?

Living Single was a great show, yes but did you hear that friends had a bigger budget and living single was supposed to be friends but they made it living single then used friends and the theme for LS to capitalize off what black people made popular..

Yea..but, the character types made popular in living single had not be seen from that aspect in any other type of black television and it paved the way for shows like girlfriends which was executively produced by Kelsey Grammar, and low key is the mother of a lot of Tyler Perry Character types which...

Yea but they didnt get paid like white folks sl fuck all of that let's be mad
View attachment 353453
Fuck dat shit

History is history it ain’t about feeling good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back