Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coo. I aint doin shit with these ABW bucks besides gambling anyway. Take it out of my account or I can send it wherever...

Let me get @Maza Yanga the fuck outa here for a 24 hours.

Ion like that shit he said in the John Lewis thread. It was in poor taste so he should have 24 hours off to think about how some folks frown upon speakin ill of the dead on some corny shit

Coo. I aint doin shit with these ABW bucks besides gambling anyway. Take it out of my account or I can send it wherever...

Ion like that shit he said in the John Lewis thread. It was in poor taste so he should have 24 hours off to think about how some folks frown upon speakin ill of the dead on some corny shit

Gotcha.

All...in

Now...i know for a fact that the following will happen to most of us on here if we played this version...

- an ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL tears in both my knees

- Concussions

- spinal injury

- eye injury

#WashedVersionOfKickball

Last edited:
Got this great idea for a super hero film and or universe but I lack the attention span to bring it to life. I need help for a person with a...."structured mind"..to bring it to life. We can make mad money off of this

Just off the strength on the top of the dome right quick...

So there is a multi county and multi government joint investigation mission to retrieve something deep beneath the ocean that has recently been discovered. The "being" so intrigues and frightens leaders that they agree to pool resources to not only extract the being, but go out of their way to block any knowledge of the extraction from all civilians from every developed nation. The being, we find as it's been extracted is a small ball of light, made up of two colors that spin a circle. And it seems the pressure of the depts of the sea keep this being, for a lack of a better term..physically structured. So now that the government scientist have been able to figure this out. They work on a device that can store it with the same pressure of the deep sea.

This is the beginning of what leads to the super hero universe

Yeah that slip and slide looks fun as he'll but I you're my meniscus and acl three years ago next month do I'm good on that. A brother thought he was never going to walk again. I'm telling you be thankful that you can walk because that really opened my eyes. Be thankful to do things that we take for granted everyday

yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu
seeeeeeeeeeee
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhtttt
thrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhh
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how do ya'll do that shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back