Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i beg to differ .. lassie could call you help... but let the iceream truck roll down the street lassie dog instincts take over she will dart out to the middle of the street and get cleaned up by a truck.. you aint throwing hands with smokey..

Im sorry... are you implying dogs are smarter than bears? I'm not understanding the lassie reference.

I never said I would fight the bear either.

Just realized I put more effort into getting the right b-day gift for my people than I do for the gift on white jesus b-day.

Nigga watched like 150 episodes and was like "aight maybe I was wrong about this shit."
The point...is my mind can be changed because I am open minded. Added to that, the blessing in me that I actually seek to change my own mind. When you consider the vast number of individuals that would rather die on instilled core beliefs than change their mind. Understand the internal fortitude it takes to be a being that seeks...to move himself.

I'm damn near gawdly B

The point...is my mind can be changed because I am open minded. Added to that, the blessing in me that I actually seek to change my own mind. When you consider the vast number of individuals that would rather die on instilled core beliefs than change their mind. Understand the internal fortitude it takes to be a being that seeks...to move himself.

I'm damn near gawdly B

2D9EB087-4879-4409-9135-3B2BC722D1EB (1).gif

Lol. We talking about naruto my nigga.

an animal is an animal im implying instincts

Would a dog would survive in wilderness longer than a bear?

They're instincts ain't shit and are widely trained. You ever seen a smart wild dog that hasn't had human contact?

A bears cunning and instincts are unmatched by few animals my nigga.

Just had a billion dollar idea

Windows that you can install that have tiny LEDs in them, right..

But you can still see through the window but it looks a lil tinted due to the leds..

But with these windows, the LEDs can be used like a TV, to super impose scenery of your choice in the windows.

So imagine living in a nice apartment in a city, but your windows show a beach outside your walls.

:think3:

It's going to happen now that I put it in the universe

And not soon after..someone will find a type of "wall paper" that you can attach to the walls for the same affect and your entire room can become the top of a mountain in 360

But you can still see through the window but it looks a lil tinted due to the leds..

But with these windows, the LEDs can be used like a TV, to super impose scenery of your choice in the windows.

So imagine living in a nice apartment in a city, but your windows show a beach outside your walls.

*writes down idea*

WTF is a kickback?
Would a dog would survive in wilderness longer than a bear?

They're instincts ain't shit and are widely trained. You ever seen a smart wild dog that hasn't had human contact?

A bears cunning and instincts are unmatched by few animals my nigga.

I would say the bear survives longer but the closest thing around to a wild dog would be a wolf and they are far from dumb.

I agree with you about the bear but even domesticated dogs still have their natural instincts that can't be taken away from them no matter the amount of human contact or training they have.

Those are kind of already on the market

I would say the bear survives longer but the closest thing around to a wild dog would be a wolf and they are far from dumb.

I agree with you about the bear but even domesticated dogs still have their natural instincts that can't be taken away from them no matter the amount of human contact or training they have.

I wasn't talking about a wolf. So you can get that out of here. Next you finna tell me about bears and pandas? No one asked about wolves.

I said what I said about the dog.

I wasn't talking about a wolf. So you can get that out of here. Next you finna tell me about bears and pandas? No one asked about wolves.

I said what I said about the dog.

No shit sherlock!

There ain't any dogs in the wild which is why I said the closest thing. Meaning it's not a wild dog but it's the closest thing you can get to a wild dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back