Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that slip and slide looks fun as he'll but I you're my meniscus and acl three years ago next month do I'm good on that. A brother thought he was never going to walk again. I'm telling you be thankful that you can walk because that really opened my eyes. Be thankful to do things that we take for granted everyday
Tore my acl,mcl and partiality torn ligament when I walked my leg swayed side to side. Surgery was a bitch therapy was more than a bitch. I wouldn't wish that shit on nobody

She in her early to mid 30’s. She knew who it was, she was being a jackass cause she feel like I asked her a dumb ass question..

Once she said the Charlo brothers I knew she was on some bullshit cause how you know them and Dwight Howard but not know Venus and Serena Williams...
Oh thank goodness.

At what point did Skip Bayliss become a LeBron hater?

Was he denied entry to a LeBron party?

Say what you want about Skip, but he's dead-on about calling LeBron out on his bullshit.

Was watching the show today and he said that Lebron would probably come down with a groin injury to save face because Anthony Davis might not be playing due to his eye injury.

I just brushed it off as Skip being Skip, but...........guess what I see when I look at my fantasy football lineups?

Lebron is now a GTD (game-time decision) due to his groin.

Basically, Lebron knows that........without AD..........he's gonna be in the same situation he was in last year.

So he's trying to save face by sitting out due to a "groin injury"...........so that he won't have to take the heat when the team doesn't perform well.

Dude's been off for months...............haven't heard one word about any kind of groin injury the entire time(or any injury for that matter)...........but now all the sudden he might have to sit out because of his groin.

FOH to anybody who thinks he's better than Jordan.

MJ would never pull some shit like that.

Can't wait to see Skip go off on Shannon in a few hours.

Now all of a sudden Kyle Kuzma is GTD because of his ankle...........and KCP is GTD because of his ribs.

These niggas have fucked up all of my lineups and now I've gotta re-do all of them.

McNulty upset clip.gif

They're not retarded. Lol.

i beg to differ .. lassie could call you help... but let the iceream truck roll down the street lassie dog instincts take over she will dart out to the middle of the street and get cleaned up by a truck.. you aint throwing hands with smokey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back