Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watchin this episode of The Arena on NBA TV. Ok...so Charles' job to be the opposite end of the argument. You can tell Draymond comes prepared. D-Wade laid back af sometimes. Lol. Cari...well Cari represents regardless. I wanna get her thoughts about the Sage Steele shyt. But then again...its be best we don't give her that attention.

Also...call the Kentucky prosecutor office @502-696-5300. Leave a message and demand justice for Breonna Taylor

Man..work is mentally stressful but I take mentall draining over physical exhaustion, mental stress, and sleep deprivation.

Plus..we get bonuses

:hehe2:

Ayyyyye extra money for doing what I'm pose to do anyway ...lol

I'd rather be physically exhausted.
Nah that shit was the worst..you're tired as fuck so it leads to you being irritable cause your body wants to rest but you cant. So that makes you mentally stressed. I'd deadass be on 4 hours of sleep with people bitching to me cause their Alexia that's damn near 200ft from their modem doesnt work. And then you suggest the companies wifi extender and they fly off the handle " I pay enough...and blah blah blah"..

You sitting trying work den snap on a muthafucka in their own house

Qej18Z.gif

Bitch if you don't get the fuck out my face!!

Man..work is mentally stressful but I take mentall draining over physical exhaustion, mental stress, and sleep deprivation.

Plus..we get bonuses

:hehe2:

Ayyyyye extra money for doing what I'm pose to do anyway ...lol
Are you a manager now?

Lol..sometimes just to fuck wit people, I'd cause an outage then go to a central point in the neighborhood and boom up 30 something ft in the air and play on my phone, just to piss people off

Nah that shit was the worst..you're tired as fuck so it leads to you being irritable cause your body wants to rest but you cant. So that makes you mentally stressed. I'd deadass be on 4 hours of sleep with people bitching to me cause their Alexia that's damn near 200ft from their modem doesnt work. And then you suggest the companies wifi extender and they fly off the handle " I pay enough...and blah blah blah"..

You sitting trying work den snap on a muthafucka in their own house

View attachment 324494

Bitch if you don't get the fuck out my face!!
???? I never been physically exhausted that I can remember but I have been mentally stressed. It was bad for me and I mean horrible. I never wanna be in that situation again. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back