Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not one bite because of turtles. They were everywhere.
Kanye West Beck GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Repeatedly said on the Buddens podcast and said on here by a few people.

Outside of all the bi-polar" shit folks really out here think Kanye West is a real live GENIUS?

If so why? What has he done and/or said that makes him a genius?

Outside of all the bi-polar" shit folks really out here think Kanye West is a real live GENIUS?

When ppl say this they aren’t being literal

stop hating

the older i get, the more the curtain gets pulled back about dude

i think at one point, with the soul sample shit, he was on his way. He created a lane for himself that many people started trying to adopt but couldnt replicate. Prior to turning to exclusively ghostwriters for material, a lot of his shit was relatable

at some point, and i cant even blame it on his moms passing anymore, he started to slowly reveal who he truly is/was but he kept getting passes b/c at LEAST the music was still enjoyable

at this point, dude is probably the same person he's been the entire time but he just hid it a lot better when he first came out

Drake says niggas think I blew up after Lupe

Lupe posted a pic of Drake s first show in Chicago where Lupe was The big dog welcoming Drake to the city......that pic was taken right before Lupe had to calm drake down and rushed Drake off the stage .... fam basically ended the show cuz someone was getting stomped out in Front row

Crazy night it was

City is mine dropped in 05. Do what you do feat malice dropped in 06. Comeback season dropped in 07. Kick push in late 06. He was already on and had buzz before lupe.

Of course niggas take facts personal tho. It wasn't a shot.

City is mine dropped in 05. Do what you do feat malice dropped in 06. Comeback season dropped in 07. Kick push in late 06. He was already on and had buzz before lupe.

Of course niggas take facts personal tho. It wasn't a shot.
May be but ain’t no arguing Lupe hit the scene before Drake...So Far Gone was Drake s intro to the populace....u Canadian so u were prolly on the wave when he was starting out but most really only started paying attention when he linked w Wayne and dropped So Far Gone

May be but ain’t no arguing Lupe hit the scene before Drake...So Far Gone was Drake s intro to the populace....u Canadian so u were prolly on the wave when he was starting out but most really only started paying attention when he linked w Wayne and dropped So Far Gone

He didn't hit the scene before drake tho. He had a hit and studio album before him but wasn't around, doing music before him.

Drake was only trying to illustrate the grind with that bar. He put the time in.

Niggas knew about drake before lil Wayne and so far gone. He had a following and big records before that. That's what I'm trying to put you on.

“ it’s funny niggas think a nigga blew up after Lupe”

:niggaa:
Lupe was the big homie when Drake was on his first tour
Drake didn’t blow up before Lupe

“ it’s funny niggas think a nigga blew up after Lupe”

:niggaa:
Lupe was the big homie when Drake was on his first tour
Drake didn’t blow up before Lupe

He was on before that. What you think he went on tour with?
Lupe had the deal and the buzz. It's not lime he put drake on.

I can apply that same logic and say drake put kendrick on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back