Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Drake says “ it’s funny niggas think I blew after Lupe” in 5 AM in Toronto

in LF 95 Lupe is like I might post a pic with Drake on IG tonight then posts this

Lmao savage

Ion get it
Drake says niggas think I blew up after Lupe

Lupe posted a pic of Drake s first show in Chicago where Lupe was The big dog welcoming Drake to the city......that pic was taken right before Lupe had to calm drake down and rushed Drake off the stage .... fam basically ended the show cuz someone was getting stomped out in Front row

Crazy night it was

At work the other day my coworker lost her footing and fell. I ran over and helped her off the floor. When she looked up at me she looked bewildered af. After she stood up I snatched her up and gave her a hug asking if she was okay cuz the look on her face. She says shes fine and just tripped over her own feet and then wobbled off still looking shook.

Next day she finds me when I'm alone and asks if I'm an empath. I say 100% an empath, shits brutal. She says okay I figured so cuz when you helped up yesterday you morphed into my mom(she passed away almost a year ago). I said did notice the look on her face but thought maybe the fall was so unexpected. She said no, you turned into my mom and I spent the whole night crying cuz it was like I got a hug from my mom again.

But now I'm confused cuz how does being an empath make me look like a dead person? Why would she connect that to that? Is that like the evolution of empath? Dead people come through you to comfort loved ones? Yo I dont want no dead mfs near me.

At work the other day my coworker lost her footing and fell. I ran over and helped her off the floor. When she looked up at me she looked bewildered af. After she stood up I snatched her up and gave her a hug asking if she was okay cuz the look on her face. She says shes fine and just tripped over her own feet and then wobbled off still looking shook.

Next day she finds me when I'm alone and asks if I'm an empath. I say 100% an empath, shits brutal. She says okay I figured so cuz when you helped up yesterday you morphed into my mom(she passed away almost a year ago). I said did notice the look on her face but thought maybe the fall was so unexpected. She said no, you turned into my mom and I spent the whole night crying cuz it was like I got a hug from my mom again.

But now I'm confused cuz how does being an empath make me look like a dead person? Why would she connect that to that? Is that like the evolution of empath? Dead people come through you to comfort loved ones? Yo I dont want no dead mfs near me.

Lucky for you dead people stay dead.

The energy of your concern and the care you gave off made you look like her mom to her.

That shit is dope that you had that effect on someone.

That doesnt mean dead mfers gonna be around you though.

Last edited:

You got the shining....

It's a small club..

Me, black Samson..... Sometimes germs.....And Judah been chasing it like gollum from Lord of the rings

she about to get drug tested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back