Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's unsettling, its unsettling to watch a black man die
Unless he did something that people justify...

Say he was a molester rapist or something..... Then people have no issue watching him die.... In fact they get down right creative and offer other ways they would enjoy watching him die...

People are weird

Looking at this again

homegirl didnt even look ready to fight bruh

like she was just standing there like she wast bout to get hit

She wasn't expecting ol girl to go that hard off the rip. Broke through that guard first punch. Shorty already had a coco growing on her forehead. Got lumped tf up.

most popular sport in the world tho

its really not boring at all.
I dont really particularly like MLS soccer. Id rather watch the Premier League or Bundesliga. The french league is great too.

and people who think soccer is a white sport

black people dominate soccer as well

its really not boring at all.
I dont really particularly like MLS soccer. Id rather watch the Premier League or Bundesliga. The french league is great too.

and people who think soccer is a white sport

black people dominate soccer as well

soccer definitely an all race sport I mean all you need is a ball and a field worldwide

if the scores 7 points per goal or even 5 points I think Americans would love the sport.
Those games would still be 0-0 30 minutes in. Mf'ers just kicking a ball from one side to the other between two players. A straight snooze fest never mind how racist those foreigners be.

Just got a text from my cleaning lady stating she can’t make her appointment today cuz her father just got diagnosed w Covid and she doesn’t wanna do anything until she gets tested doesn’t wanna risk bringing it into my crib.....
i love her professionalism type of black businesses u love to support

Those games would still be 0-0 30 minutes in. Mf'ers just kicking a ball from one side to the other between two players. A straight snooze fest never mind how racist those foreigners be.

all sports fans are racist. It’s just one of those things that you have to know the sport to like it. Baseball is actually the most boring sport imo

@Elzo69Renaissance you see how pissed those Italians are because those Columbus statues came down.
Lol ain’t even been following up on that shit..... too busy trying to figure out the increase of hood niggas downtown and the violence that’s following......2 separate shootings on Wabash and Wacker in the last 6 days then. Also It looks like someone got their beemer shot up in front of NW Hospital....police got it all taped up right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back