Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I appreciate the sentiment, but it doesn't make the products more affordable to people that don't have any money. That's the catch 22. People shop at Walmart not because they love the Walton family. They shop there because it's cheap. You can put a black owned store in the same place, but if it's 15% more expensive, the people will have a hard time supporting. Particularly, if it's a low income community.

I appreciate the sentiment, but it doesn't make the products more affordable to people that don't have any money. That's the catch 22. People shop at Walmart not because they love the Walton family. They shop there because it's cheap. You can put a black owned store in the same place, but if it's 15% more expensive, the people will have a hard time supporting. Particularly, if it's a low income community.
So you being treated like a human is not worth 15% more?

Last edited:
Imagine watching some nigg....wait some man piping ur chick better than u ever did lmao ....he already know his wife is gone

this is like that movie Love on Netflix

Lol I mean what else would it be for?

Lmao....fuck if I know bro?! This whole shit just seem weird and unusual to me!! As a man....I can’t ever see me bein’ ok or cool wit’ bein’ around watchin’ my lady get fucked...but it def seems even MORE crazy for tha purpose to be for her to get fucked better than you smh...

Fuckin’ mind bottling

:think3:

Lmao....fuck if I know bro?! This whole shit just seem weird and unusual to me!! As a man....I can’t ever see me bein’ ok or cool wit’ bein’ around watchin’ my lady get fucked...but it def seems even MORE crazy for tha purpose to be for her to get fucked better than you smh...

Fuckin’ mind bottling

:think3:

Lmao I mean it’s for her to get SOMETHING

Be it better sex or more affection

Cause if the husband is the only one wanting to spice things up he’ll just cheat

Swinging def ain’t for me, I don’t like to share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back