Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I mean it’s for her to get SOMETHING

Be it better sex or more affection

Cause if the husband is the only one wanting to spice things up he’ll just cheat

Swinging def ain’t for me, I don’t like to share
Boom

Swinging is some wild shit.

Me and my girl could find a girl to fuck.

But soon as talk of another dude comes up, everyone getting shot.

Lmao....fuck if I know bro?! This whole shit just seem weird and unusual to me!! As a man....I can’t ever see me bein’ ok or cool wit’ bein’ around watchin’ my lady get fucked...but it def seems even MORE crazy for tha purpose to be for her to get fucked better than you smh...

Fuckin’ mind bottling

:think3:

most people just cant be real with themselves

you could have some good sex....10-15 years he or she is TIRED of that shit

again, why would people go thru all that to go outside for some MORE mediocre shit?

men typically want something young and tight and exciting, women gone need something thats touching some different spots and knockin on some different doors lol

this isnt an issue if everything else in the relationship is in place and they know what they want

I crack myself up.

I couldnt get no sleep last night so im at work running these meetings tired as hell.

This last meeting I was telling mfers to write up their own mid year reviews and send them to me.

But my brain was shut down and I couldnt remember the word "mid year" so I spent the whole half an hour meeting telling them to make sure they send their "half year" reviews to me by end of the month.

"Half year". Shits hilarious.

Everyone on the call was probably man here this none english speaking immigrant mfer go.

Soon as I hung up the word mid year came to me.

So you being treated like a human is not worth 15% more?

I don't know many people who feel dehumanized when going to the grocery store, so that's really not an issue. And again, you still seem to be talking about people who have a choice. Whether a person feels like the 15% is worth it or not is secondary to whether or not they can actually afford the 15%.

Ether...LOL!

Ok so I'm pretty sure in HIS head...he thought he was gonna brolic smash the other chick...while his wife gets a subpar smash...he looked at the other dude and chuckled to himself on some "Yeah i aint got nothing to worry about"...then afterwards she'd be like "He wasn't all that good. I need you to give me what I need"...until REALITY hits.

Him pride and ego is hurting. He thought he was the only one who could break his wife off. And I'm assuming he based this off physical features. But then Big Bubba shattered that perception and Hulk smashed her. Shyt backfired now him mad. Him mad real good.

Watching "I Am Not Your Negro" on Netflix.

The hatred wypipo had then...and still have is mind bottling. Mind bottling b/c til this very day...a lot of them STILL don't understand why a lot of black folks, feel the way we do towards them.

Black people fight a good fight, but I think by and large, black people fight fights that make sense to black people. And by and large those fights dont make sense to a large majority of non black people. So black people get stuck fighting fights if even won, take so long to win. That by the time the fight is over, the victory is more...symbolic than meaningful, and blacks as a whole are stuck pretty much in the same place.

Like take the fight to let felons vote, this is not a fight that I'm suggesting should not happen. This is a fight important to black people of the systemic racism in the law system leads disproportionately to more blacks being felons. But blacks dont symbolically throw away their felons like members of other races seem to do.

So us being a minority in numbers, needed allies, those potential allies look at that and say why are you fighting for felons. Then it's the period of either fighting it on our own or convincing others.

Its seems with the death of George Flloyd that battle of the systemic system has finally broke through. And even then its still in its initial stages. I'm not saying any of these battles are unjust or unworthy. I'm saying the momentous push..we apply as a culture should be spear headed by things more agreeable to decent people who are non black.

But I'm sure most of what I said gone get taken out of context in another way..these is bathroom break thoughts

Our focus needs to be working on resolving issues with food deserts..bringing focused and charter schools to our neighborhoods, along with things like music instiutes, swimming gymnasiums, and outdoor activities for kids. Combating homelessness and drug addiction.

These things that people do in our communities for these things needs to stop being stuff that they do privately and they need to be on front street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back