Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the dentist and they asked to take my temp. I turn my head so she can get to my ear and she puts this digital thing near my forehead. Had no idea they had thermometers that get your temp from your forehead. Felt like an idiot for turning my head lol

Been trying to keep up with what's going on with the NBA season by watching NBA TV and Gametime whenever it comes on.

Was wondering why Chris Haynes seems to be the only reporter in the bubble when he was rarely featured during the season.

Then I thought about it.

:hahaha:

With players being as isolated as they are in that bubble...................it wouldn't be a good idea to let my girl Ledlow in there.

Barkely new laughing clip.gif

No telling how many players would be trying to shoot their shot.

Literally and figuratively.

Biden laughing clip.gif

Voodoo witch bitches.

Very dangerous kinda women.
Many men don't know how to handle them.

How they get that way?
It starts out with Horoscopes
Tarot cards
Feminism
Palm reading
And all kinds of other novice bullshit which origins are rooted in paganism

I've dated a few of them and drove them crazy.
I like fucking with them because they think they can put a hex on a nigga like me

Westie definitely meets all the criteria.

My youngest is tiny wit a loud voice, eats all day gains no weight because she runs around all day bouncing off the walls wit a voice 3 times her size

I remember her. She was a good debater.
Her and Kat was always creeped out by you.

CreepSet. Lol

Jay-Z so-so clip.gif

Ehhhhhh.........

They were.........."fake"..........creeped out by me.

Me and Westie were cool until we went back-and-forth about false rape accusations.

With Kat, it was 50/50.

Sometimes we were cool........sometimes we weren't.

Basically, she'd always fall back on the "creep" thing whenever she was on the wrong end of a back-and-forth with me.

Having said all that, I miss both of them and.......on my end at least.........it would be all love if I ever met either of them in person.

Went down the youtube rabbit hole of mk ultra on Anna Nicole Smith, which than led to Brittany Spears and her being held captive and how she was actually cloned a while back. Led to a song called Mona Lisa which in the hook claims cloning.
Then in the comments somebody mentions how her actual clone was in the audience of one of her concerts and that led me to 2:22 mark of this video...

Bruh...

W...T...F...

Somebody explain this shit!

Since when she had a gap in her mouth?
CLONED

53a069c42e316_-_cos-14-britney-spears-de.jpg

Them aint the same people mayne!

Last edited:
How did Kevin Hart bounce back so quick after damn near severing his spin? Now he back to weight lifting?

Yup...

CLONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back