Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lady’s dog on zoom is knocked out behind her. He hanging off the bed and everything.

So...I'm at the food lion and this chick comes in, very very sexy with red heels. Must have been her first time wearing heels cause she was walking like a new born deer.

So after I shop I'm at the register and shes at another register and the two chicks that followed Robin Harris in bebes kids is behind her.

They start loudly laughing at the way someone was dressed at the store, just being ratchet, and the baby Giselle chick I guess feels like they are laughing at her.

So baby Giselle starts telling the ratchet twins that they shouldn't be laughing at people, da ratchet twins start screaming on her..there is a old white woman between them in total fear of the situation..

And what do you think..just off the top of your head..what do yall think was the main insult being tossed to one another?

"BITCH YOU NOT ALL THAT.."

"YOU CAN AFFORD THESE SHOES"

TRADED INSULTS ABOUT FAKE HAIR AND ONE OF THEM HAD A BONNET

• Haha
Reactions: Lea
I’m sleepy as heck. This the longest zoom meeting ever. I thought it was only an hour limit.

Voodoo witch bitches.

Very dangerous kinda women.
Many men don't know how to handle them.

How they get that way?
It starts out with Horoscopes
Tarot cards
Feminism
Palm reading
And all kinds of other novice bullshit which origins are rooted in paganism

I've dated a few of them and drove them crazy.
I like fucking with them because they think they can put a hex on a nigga like me

so what was the play by play
Essentially what you said, alot of "you broke" tossed around.

A hiliarious white manager who has no idea what to do, cause he wanted to separate them but was very afraid of what would happen if he touched black women in this climate. Alot of phones being pulled out, the manager was on the phone calling the police. Some random worker was on the intercom yelling something that I dont think anyone could make out.

Shorty wit the heels paid her shit and walked out fast..manager tries to stop her, she turns and in a very professional manner say, I very much apologize about this outburst. And hilariously fast walks..and she could barely walk in the first place.

One of the ratchet twins heads outside, the other tells her not to..she says she was gonna get her car. She gets her car and just shits on the hot ass hood outside.

I put my groceries in my car and went home..so ion know how it ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back