Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old man just died and shit.dont make any sense how someone so strong is gone.
This shits not fair

Damn bruh.

Kinda at a loss for words right now. You've shared plenty of pics of him. That alone tells us what he meant to you. I know you got your rl family for support, but your ABW familia got you as well brotha. My condolences, prayers, and heart goes out to you and your fam.

May he rest eternally

My old man just died and shit.dont make any sense how someone so strong is gone.
This shits not fair

Damn bro...really sorry for your loss fam...hold ya head G...definitely hopin’ that 1 day you can find comfort in tha fact he’s not suffering anymore but your love for him will never fade...Rest in Paradise to your pops

What I been doing lately is, if I start having negative thoughts or go into a spiral of thinking that isnt beneficial. I catch myself and play this song in my head

I'll be so focused on trying to get the song to stop playing in my head that my feelings about whatever else go away. Try it..its fucking difficult to get it to stop once it gets going.

What I been doing lately is, if I start having negative thoughts or go into a spiral of thinking that isnt beneficial. I catch myself and play this song in my head

I'll be so focused on trying to get the song to stop playing in my head that my feelings about whatever else go away. Try it..its fucking difficult to get it to stop once it gets going.

This is disrespectful @Elzo69Renaissance tell em why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back