Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is such bullshit when people attribute all sorts of bullshit to black men..

this is way left the fuck she talking about

and its especially stupid because she loved the pictures but ... man sometimes people just need to stfu

This is such bullshit when people attribute all sorts of bullshit to black men..

this is way left the fuck she talking about

and its especially stupid because she loved the pictures but ... man sometimes people just need to stfu

What the fuck? So now black men have a thing for visualizing dark skinned women as slaves? Is there any evil against black women that we won't perpetrate?

So...I'm at the food lion and this chick comes in, very very sexy with red heels. Must have been her first time wearing heels cause she was walking like a new born deer.

So after I shop I'm at the register and shes at another register and the two chicks that followed Robin Harris in bebes kids is behind her.

They start loudly laughing at the way someone was dressed at the store, just being ratchet, and the baby Giselle chick I guess feels like they are laughing at her.

So baby Giselle starts telling the ratchet twins that they shouldn't be laughing at people, da ratchet twins start screaming on her..there is a old white woman between them in total fear of the situation..

And what do you think..just off the top of your head..what do yall think was the main insult being tossed to one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back