Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why some women lie about their ages. You might have a decent looking 35 y/o lying and having people thinking she looks like a beat 28 y/o. Why do they think that's a good idea?

I don't understand why some women lie about their ages. You might have a decent looking 35 y/o lying and having people thinking she looks like a beat 28 y/o. Why do they think that's a good idea?

Short answer
tenor.gif

Just spent tha last 8 hrs in tha ER because of my asthma...had one of my worst attacks since I was a kid

On tha plus side my X-rays were negative for pneumonia and my covid test came back negative as well....

Sitting in that room hooked up to all those IV’s and monitors by myself all that time gave me tha most time in a long time I’ve had to really reflect of life....this shit really is mad fragile and without trying to coming off all sentimental and shit I just wanna say I truly appreciate life and I hope EVERYBODY on here is healthy, safe and life is treating you and your loved ones proper
Was this before or after the fish sticks?

RIP Grant from Mythbusters

tx7jgv8xnlzu0rym0bqo.jpg

, former MythBusters host Grant Imahara has died. The news was confirmed by a statement from a Discovery representative, referring to Imahara as an “important part of our Discovery family and a really wonderful man.” A cause of death was not given, but THR’s sources say he died suddenly from a brain aneurysm. Imahara was 49.

jessi-combs.png

Combs died after crashing a jet-powered high-speed race car in southeastern Oregon while attempting to better her four-wheel land speed record

I didn't know she died also. I remember her being on the show but not for all that long.

I used to love that show and watched it all the time so it saddened me to see Grant died so young.

This year has been crazy. SMH

So that lil nig kicking kids and trying to stomp out women... There needs to be some MMA dude whose career ain't going anywhere that just abandons that and gets paid to go around beating up cowards like this kid.
It don't even take all that.... You or I could beat that little niggaz ass... Anybody could...

That shit was recorded, I'm sure he's getting his ass beat very soon if not already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back