Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had major anxiety this morning on my way to work. Randomly thought about Tamir Rice and what he may have been thinking in his last moments...how scared he he would have been...he was only 12

Then it was compounded because my son is 11 I had to do deep breaths

shit triggered me like crazy

I wonder how many people have had real last moments thoughts because of the situation they were in and what those thoughts were.

I've had a legit last moment it worked out since I'm still here but I actually resigned myself dying pretty quickly and wasn't even trippin and after I made it through didn't change my outlook on life at all.

I had major anxiety this morning on my way to work. Randomly thought about Tamir Rice and what he may have been thinking in his last moments...how scared he he would have been...he was only 12

Then it was compounded because my son is 11 I had to do deep breaths

shit triggered me like crazy
We all connected b

I wonder how many people have had real last moments thoughts because of the situation they were in and what those thoughts were.

I've had a legit last moment it worked out since I'm still here but I actually resigned myself dying pretty quickly and wasn't even trippin and after I made it through didn't change my outlook on life at all.

I got really high off the blunt one time. I was in the hospital for weeks and hadn't smoked. Thought I was having a heart attack or some shit. I swear I could see my heart moving in my chest.
Called my mom apologizing for shit, called my girl crying n shit, called a ambulance. By the time the ambulance started moving I was Gucci but I wasn't about to stop a good play.

Older brother pulled up at the hospital like "you smoked too much huh nigga? That's supposed to happen."
Told him stfu.
You live with the lie.

I got really high off the blunt one time. I was in the hospital for weeks and hadn't smoked. Thought I was having a heart attack or some shit. I swear I could see my heart moving in my chest.
Called my mom apologizing for shit, called my girl crying n shit, called a ambulance. By the time the ambulance started moving I was Gucci but I wasn't about to stop a good play.

Older brother pulled up at the hospital like "you smoked too much huh nigga? That's supposed to happen."
Told him stfu.
You live with the lie.

LLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back