Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
just made a new "new members intro" thread. ANY reply that isn't a welcome to the site or related is getting deleted. Straight up.

if you go in there trying to be on some fuck shit, you will be issued a written warning via PM. If you do it again, it will result in a day's ban from the site. Do it again, you might not be able to come back.

everybody said they wanted to be better, here is your chance.

@Word....Life lol

i just realized that the old thread was locked and probably for the right reasons

we need to keep that thread's focus strictly on new membership and not sidebar conversations. Or, see two posts above this one lol

Man so I'm in this fb group and they was talking about what happened in Charlotte this past weekend. Somebody posted somebody's live and that shit was crazy. Looked on the local news for more info and they showed a different live and in this live toy could hear the gunshots more clearly and somebody had an automatic weapon. That shit is crazy

Ive been getting some crazy ass nicknames from people this week.

How are you?

I don’t even know why I landed on Kandy Kan but I did cycle thru a few lol....

I’m makin’ it....tryin’ to win at this game called “life”....I’m sure you know how that is

How are YOU tho?! I can’t front ...it’s definitely nice havin’ you and all your “Kandy charm” back around

:icu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back