Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even know why I landed on Kandy Kan but I did cycle thru a few lol....

I’m makin’ it....tryin’ to win at this game called “life”....I’m sure you know how that is

How are YOU tho?! I can’t front ...it’s definitely nice havin’ you and all your “Kandy charm” back around

:icu:
I’m good overall. Thanks for asking and thank you. I’m trying to get back on my random thread making wave.

I’m good overall. Thanks for asking and thank you. I’m trying to get back on my random thread making wave.

Lol....that’s what’s up. Seems like to me u ain’t missed a beat lol

I’m genuinely happy you’re doin’ so good and it seems like you’re in a great place in your life (at least as far as it appears thru here since your “return”)...I know this is just tha start of great things to come for you

:celebrate:

now THAT is a dope ass looking dog

those pics i googled last night wasnt looking too good for oreo lol

good shit kandy

I found the pic to show their markings. That’s her brother. I thought she was a full blown chihuahua but just bigger than usual until I went to Petsmart and saw a dog that look just like her. I actually reached down to get that dog because I thought she was mine. The owner laughed. Then I found out what she really was.

This is the dog I tried to pick up thinking it was mine.

View attachment 303101
View attachment 303102

I found the pic to show their markings. That’s her brother. I thought she was a full blown chihuahua but just bigger than usual until I went to Petsmart and saw a dog that look just like her. I actually reached down to get that dog because I thought she was mine. The owner laughed. Then I found out what she really was.

View attachment 303105
This is the dog I tried to pick up thinking it was mine.
View attachment 303106
now i want one

Since I live in DC is it fucked up that I haven't been to the MLK memorial or the African American History Museum?
yes

thats like someone from memphis who never went to the Lorraine Hotel or the Civil Rights Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back