Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got really high off the blunt one time. I was in the hospital for weeks and hadn't smoked. Thought I was having a heart attack or some shit. I swear I could see my heart moving in my chest.
Called my mom apologizing for shit, called my girl crying n shit, called a ambulance. By the time the ambulance started moving I was Gucci but I wasn't about to stop a good play.

Older brother pulled up at the hospital like "you smoked too much huh nigga? That's supposed to happen."
Told him stfu.
You live with the lie.

Chewing on a couple peppercorns works if you get too damn high and start freakin out. Iono how... but that shit works lol

Lol I was thinking it coulda been a rental but why would you be in our town with a rental. Also he had a Lexus way back when and then a BMW a few years back so I’m like maybe it is his

Nice to see the homie eatin out here though..I guess
DifferentAptHen-max-1mb.gif

That Ninja Foodi joint? hahaaa dope! Yeah you gon love that shit. I use mine AT LEAST once a week.

I made a cornish hen in that joint a lil while ago. Pressure cooked it to start then hit it with that air fry to crisp it up at the end. Came out great!
Oh I think I got the same one

I use it twice a day

Chewing on a couple peppercorns works if you get too damn high and start freakin out. Iono how... but that shit works lol

Ehh... that happened over 15 years ago. I dont even smoke no more. I'll pass the tip on tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back