Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's an inventory tracker. If you have something in your cart for too long, that means it's not available for someone else who actually wants it which is why most, if not all sites, time your transaction out after a few minutes of idle time.

By keeping it in your cart, it assumes you're going to buy it, then removes it from the inventory list.

ex. there is one remaining XL shirt in your size. You put it in the basket thinking, i'ma just keep it here for a month and get emails for discounts

Customer b is also in the market to buy the same XL shirt color and all but when they go to put it in their cart, it shows up for them as unavailable. But if they stay the course, or call the store b/c they really really want that shirt, and you went to the store or whatever, it times out, then shows up as available for them to buy

cant believe i just had to type this out to you man

it's an inventory tracker. If you have something in your cart for too long, that means it's not available for someone else who actually wants it which is why most, if not all sites, time your transaction out after a few minutes of idle time.

By keeping it in your cart, it assumes you're going to buy it, then removes it from the inventory list.

ex. there is one remaining XL shirt in your size. You put it in the basket thinking, i'ma just keep it here for a month and get emails for discounts

Customer b is also in the market to buy the same XL shirt color and all but when they go to put it in their cart, it shows up for them as unavailable. But if they stay the course, or call the store b/c they really really want that shirt, and you went to the store or whatever, it times out, then shows up as available for them to buy

cant believe i just had to type this out to you man
Listen man..I'm not gonna sit here and doubt whatever you know..you understand how its supposed to work more than I do. All I can tell you is that someone told me this Hack..i did it, and I just got 80 dollars offa a 500 dollar overstock overall purchase due to the different items being given a discount so that I could finalize the overall purchase. And hey it may be because it's coming from a actual account and not a guest account. Ion know fam..but I'm not talking outta my ass, if I didnt see it for myself I wouldnt have said it. But I guess that's why it's called a Hack, which meaning, something that's not supposed to be but is.

Listen man..I'm not gonna sit here and doubt whatever you know..you understand how its supposed to work more than I do. All I can tell you is that someone told me this Hack..i did it, and I just got 80 dollars offa a 500 dollar overstock overall purchase due to the different items being given a discount so that I could finalize the overall purchase. And hey it may be because it's coming from a actual account and not a guest account. Ion know fam..but I'm not talking outta my ass, if I didnt see it for myself I wouldnt have said it. But I guess that's why it's called a Hack, which meaning, something that's not supposed to be but is.
yeah, i dont think what you did had anything to do with that

but if you have found success doing it, who are I to judge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back