Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life Hack..planning on buying shit online..create an account, put everything u want in a cart and just leave it in there for a month..

Ur gonna get hit wit all kinds of discounts

I’m mad. I ordered books beginning of March and it still hasn’t shipped. I dropped them out of my basket because I’m going crazy checking to see if has shipped.

Anyone know where I can order books and they’ll ship em quickly? I know covid has all this locked down but I’m trying to get some damn books!

I’m mad. I ordered books beginning of March and it still hasn’t shipped. I dropped them out of my basket because I’m going crazy checking to see if has shipped.

Anyone know where I can order books and they’ll ship em quickly? I know covid has all this locked down but I’m trying to get some damn books!
Get the kindle app, its instantaneous and ur whole library is at ur fingertips

Lmaoooo yo what is this

Man no lie they got a drive thru thing where you can pull up look at the body thru the window. They a low tier funeral place though the chick doing dude make up she and another chick got they own thing going with funerals she thick as hell. Was trying to see if she needed a driver for the services

Man no lie they got a drive thru thing where you can pull up look at the body thru the window. They a low tier funeral place though the chick doing dude make up she and another chick got they own thing going with funerals she thick as hell. Was trying to see if she needed a driver for the services

that shit wild bruh

NERD ALERT!!!!!

I'm trying to get my hands on either one of these two...

@Black_Samson...not sure if you're still collecting...but do you have any good site recommendations that sell Transformers? Especially one that has the ones I posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back