Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this nigga said look at these amateur hour ass niggas me and my boy make much better shit

snooty ass nigga

Starting at $500 usd if any of you niggas interested. You want it we'll make it.

Got 3d printers for sale too if you trying to get on.

Hmu.

The way genetics works is crazy. Negritos are black people, some of which look like they came straight from Africa, but they are genetically the most different from Africans. That's pretty much why race as we define it is meaningless.

Only thing I got from this article is that China probably has the cure.

If the rumor is true and COVID was created in the Wuhan lab...........it only stands to reason that they created an anecdote for it as well.

They can't really come out and say they have it because, since vaccines/cures take so long to develop........it would confirm that Covid really did start in that lab since it would be highly unlikely that China would be able to develop a cure in such a short period of time.

Exciting news guy

Left my couch, hollered at the bathroom on my journey to the grand destination of the bed.

Talk about a road less traveled

Holy fucking shit man I like fucking around not doing shit but gat damn

Only thing I got from this article is that China probably has the cure.

If the rumor is true and COVID was created in the Wuhan lab...........it only stands to reason that they created an anecdote for it as well.

They can't really come out and say they have it because, since vaccines/cures take so long to develop........it would confirm that Covid really did start in that lab since it would be highly unlikely that China would be able to develop a cure in such a short period of time.

5924df90c1b17f8a9ec183da4024d335.jpg

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back