Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i been telling yall they making pedo shit normal....

yall really think bhad barbie or whoever and arianne grande aint being pushed to normalize certain shit?

Tahiry is charging 25 dollars a month for OnlyFans.......got damn!!!
She stripping? Rockin a gstring? Showing titty meat? Gettin buckit nekkid? Bunkin ova for da gram?

If not...tell her to gtfohwtbs.
told yall the shit gonna get outta hand.

now every chick gonna think they can make that loot.

crazy thing is...yall know how many fine ass women out here? the shit will wear out soon watch.

the very chicks reposting will later complain about not enough dudes.

i read brother and when its placed in your face you cant do nothing but see what they trying to do.

nothing to do with seeking it out when its advertised like hell.

aint you still on vacation?

f you up

Lol. I'm just fucking with you g.

Fam it's so irritating that women can have multiple intense orgasms and we only get one.

:Pathetic:dat shit ain't fair

Fuck the rap battle we gotta fight after this shit

at least one dude spoke up........that shit was corny.

and he didnt want smoke thats why he was turned kinda sideways.

he needs his ass beat tho.

he stayed on the daughter shit too long. and all the sexual shit beat his ass

it is fair......fuck i look like shaking like a wet cat every few minutes.

i get the nigga growl in and wait for the next round.

#Bossshit
Fuck outta here b...

Shorty get to nutting, stop sounding feminine and start sounding like she pushing a bolder up a hill.

Then...then, when that shit subside, she go.."hold dup..before you nut, lemme get a another one"

Denzel-Training-Day.jpg
Another one...??

You mean to tell me you can just have another one of those?..sounded like u tore your Achilles

I want feel that typa nut

Fuck outta here b...

Shorty get to nutting, stop sounding feminine and start sounding like she pushing a bolder up a hill.

Then...then, when that shit subside, she go.."hold dup..before you nut, lemme get a another one"

View attachment 272009
Another one...??

You mean to tell me you can just have another one of those?..sounded like u tore your Achilles

I want feel that typa nut
Ole don't acknowledge ya blessing ass nigga.

You should be glad she wanna pop again.

But be warned......The more she pop the higher the odds she going thru your phone when you sleep.

Ole don't acknowledge ya blessing ass nigga.

You should be glad she wanna pop again.

But be warned......The more she pop the higher the odds she going thru your phone when you sleep.
Lol..see that's where you and I differ, when I wake up and she sitting up looking at me wit my phone in her hand..

I go get up..make my coffee, come back in da room..sip my coffee

giphy (6).gif

As soon as she start talking I go

deq7fhq8i819.png
Did you find what u was looking for ?

Lol..see that's where you and I differ, when I wake up and she sitting up looking at me wit my phone in her hand..

I go get up..make my coffee, come back in da room..sip my coffee

View attachment 272011

As soon as she start talking I go

View attachment 272012
Did you find what u was looking for ?

welp i wake up........snatch my phone on some draft day shit.

and say...we can go thru my phone together......but give me a reason why you need to cuz you got my momma number.

and i just want to see aint a good reason.

i have nothing to hide but that dont mean go thru my shit.

Funny shit, the place I worked at for 10 years was kinda prejudice when it came to advancement in that black people had to go the extra mile to get recognize to be capable for advancement but it was relatively diverse and tolerant otherwise. Like someone couldn't be outwardly blatantly prejudiced or homophobic and shit.

The place I just left was the opposite, I had to get outta there. They talked and dealt with brothas on some true southern bias shit. And some of the black that worked there worked in what they called "the big office" so they kinda were on some house nigga shit where they looked down on you like they were better than you.

But this new place..lol, there are primarily more women in charge, or should I say black women. And its bugged out cause most of my co workers are black women too. So in training, the sistas in charge will be condescending and dismissive of me and be extra attentive and caring to the women.

I thought I was just imaging shit till this last meeting I had. It was a conference call me, one other dude and like 17 sistas. Yo..I would answer a question and shorty would give semantics of how I was not quite right but a sista would say the exact same shit I said and shorty would be on some Steve Harvey over reacting praise..

I was like yo..

KindlyPolishedBison-small.gif

:hahaha:

Is this fucking real right now?..

I would tell shorty thank you in convo and she wouldnt reply..a chick would say thank you and shorty go..

"Oooooh ur very welcome.."

Fam..lol, u know what..I rather deal wit salty women than racist pricks and house negros..

So I guess it is what it is..but why a brotha gotta be marginalized outchea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back