Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This how I feel when I take a pre work out, work out for 30 minutes, take a shower and try to take my dumb ass to bed..fucking pre work out like

View attachment 98466

I used to take my pre-workout as soon as I clocked off tha job, so it would kick in soon as soon as I pull up to tha gym...one day my moms called me, cuz she had a flat, and I had just taken that pre-workout...swear to God I changed tha tire in 27 secs wit’ no jack or tire iron lmao

is he gettin paid?

how he get on stage if he aint part of the show/event?

shit shoulda been taken care of

Damn triple A truck was circling me on my walk. Meanwhile I’m thinking he searching for a customer until he kept passing me over and over.

Do niggas not know how creepy that could look to a woman?

Damn triple A truck was circling me on my walk. Meanwhile I’m thinking he searching for a customer until he kept passing me over and over.

He was hoping u would flag him down n throw the u dig at em

aint me, but nope

a nigga ran into one of the concrete light posts in a parking lot lookin at my mama one day (I was a kid)

rocked the shit outta his old school

i be lookin but shit aint that serious

Buddy probably dont think you notice.
A big ass tow truck showing up by you every 30 seconds is noticeable af. Then it being parked further down the street is even more noticeable.

When I got by him he stuck his card out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back