Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why it’s hard to support black ppl sometimes....so this chick posed to cater my lil get together I hit her up like yo we still good for the 6:30 pm food pick up ....she like I’m in the hospital...I’m like when the fuck where u gonna tell me that? Wand what does it mean for my food...no replies yet

No lie, same shit happened to me when I chose this black owned catering company for my bday last year smh. She gone tell me the morning of she was in hospital and went ghost afterwards smh. Never again.

No lie, same shit happened to me when I chose this black owned catering company for my bday last year smh. She gone tell me the morning of she was in hospital and went ghost afterwards smh. Never again.
Lol the girl that hooked me up w the caterer said she gonna beat her ass....and actually believe her....I just told her to chill and leave it alone....I’m just glad I ain’t put no money down up front

Niggas

Lol the girl that hooked me up w the caterer said she gonna beat her ass....and actually believe her....I just told her to chill and leave it alone....I’m just glad I ain’t put no money down up front

Niggas
Facts. My mans put me on to them cuz he had money invested in them and whatnot but stopped dealing wit em off that shit.

Is it proper to shoot your shot at a woman in front of her kids. Holy shit. A nigga ready to adopt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back