Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

im not surprised at none of this shit

homie asked people past the yellow light

i've never been...dont plan on ever going, but trust me when i say, dont go past the yellow light...once you hit that spot on bourbon, just go left or right, but dont go past the yellow light

was debating where to put this

im starting the new year off tonight with a few sips of the brown water and a nigga feeling nice

so...yeah

people...TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY

i know we all crack on each other and shit from time to time, but let it be known, i have no real life ill will towards anyone to the point where i would wish death on you. If i tell you commit that, im talking about your online persona

with that said.

a dude that refereed with knock twice and i just dropped dead the other day. Shit still kinda trippy. Dude i think was like 10 yrs our senior. Still trying to get an official word, but it looks like it might be a heart attack. A dude i called a game with friday said he was just calling a game with him the night before and couldnt even finish the game b/c he was light headed and had trouble breathing. He said he told him to go to the doctor. No one knows if he did.

This sent a shockwave through our association as the dude didnt appear to be in bad health or anything like that, but damn. Dude was just about to take his wife to Europe for her bday in like 2 weeks, then boom, he dont even get to see 2019.

dont try to be macho and say you dont need the doctor. Take a proactive role in your healthcare fellas. Ya'll got people that depend on ya'll

Stay away from women that do voodoo and are heavily into astrology and shit. Them type bitches are crazy man

They got that good pum pum tho.

Dating this chick and she asking the time i was born. That rising sign bullshit. She don't know who she fucking with

Dating this chick and she asking the time i was born. That rising sign bullshit. She don't know who she fucking with

Tell me how this chick asked me that one time and I swear she was legit shook or put off by my answer.
Told her I was a Gemini born at 5am. Asked her what that mean and she gonna answer "that your a Gemini born at 5am" and walked off. Like that was dead ass the deciding factor.

Tell me how this chick asked me that one time and I swear she was legit shook or put off by my answer.
Told her I was a Gemini born at 5am. Asked her what that mean and she gonna answer "that your a Gemini born at 5am" and walked off. Like that was dead ass the deciding factor.

Yeah man, they really be too deep into it. Then they start getting into wicca and voodoo. I delt with a lot of women like that and drove them crazy. Always tryna put a spell on a brother.

Yall be in some shit man.

I get chicks breaking the fog lights on my car, yall get chicks putting spells on yall

I talked to a chick from SC who said she saw fairies n shit.. I was legit shook of her bruh.

I should of left her crazy ass alone but I pursued her.. got her to open up to me about a lot of shit and whenever she found out that she could trust me thats whenever all the crazy started comin out..

The fairy shit aint what scared me, it was her telling me that me that sometimes she have bad dreams about people and that they always come true after she told me that shit I started thinking of ways i could cut her off

I talked to a chick from SC who said she saw fairies n shit.. I was legit shook of her bruh.

I should of left her crazy ass alone but I pursued her.. got her to open up to me about a lot of shit and whenever she found out that she could trust me thats whenever all the crazy started comin out..

The fairy shit aint what scared me, it was her telling me that me that sometimes she have bad dreams about people and that they always come true after she told me that shit I started thinking of ways i could cut her off
If you talk to the right ppl. You could get 20k off her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back