Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to a chick from SC who said she saw fairies n shit.. I was legit shook of her bruh.

I should of left her crazy ass alone but I pursued her.. got her to open up to me about a lot of shit and whenever she found out that she could trust me thats whenever all the crazy started comin out..

The fairy shit aint what scared me, it was her telling me that me that sometimes she have bad dreams about people and that they always come true after she told me that shit I started thinking of ways i could cut her off

Gaurantee the pussy was top notch though.

I talked to a chick from SC who said she saw fairies n shit.. I was legit shook of her bruh.

I should of left her crazy ass alone but I pursued her.. got her to open up to me about a lot of shit and whenever she found out that she could trust me thats whenever all the crazy started comin out..

The fairy shit aint what scared me, it was her telling me that me that sometimes she have bad dreams about people and that they always come true after she told me that shit I started thinking of ways i could cut her off

Dream interpreters? Yeah they kinda scare a little bit because they be spot on. One chick use to tell me that deja vu were lost dreams.

Dream interpreters? Yeah they kinda scare a little bit because they be spot on. One chick use to tell me that deja vu were lost dreams.

Yea i wont even bout to give her ass a chance to have no dream about me bruh.

She was on all kinds of crazy shit

Greenville got to be the miscegenation capital of the country. I swear everybody fucks with everybody here and all you see is little racially ambiguous kids running around. In the next 20 years, this city will be the shit that the KKK always warned about. lol

49089499_2545190972162558_9032321557837381632_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back