Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's crazy? I'm really just realizing I'm actually an expert on something. Like you ever really been in a position where you know shit, but it's nothing big to you, so you don't think much of it. Well, now that all this war stuff is popping off, a lot of stuff gets said on the media and they bring supposed experts on that make comments. I just watch those things like that mofo doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. I know for a fact that's some bullshit. And then it hit me. If that's the supposed expert, and I guarantee I know more than he does, that must mean I'm the expert. Then I get depressed because of all the shit I could be an expert in, the war machine was never the thing I would have wanted.

You know what's crazy? I'm really just realizing I'm actually an expert on something. Like you ever really been in a position where you know shit, but it's nothing big to you, so you don't think much of it. Well, now that all this war stuff is popping off, a lot of stuff gets said on the media and they bring supposed experts on that make comments. I just watch those things like that mofo doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. I know for a fact that's some bullshit. And then it hit me. If that's the supposed expert, and I guarantee I know more than he does, that must mean I'm the expert. Then I get depressed because of all the shit I could be an expert in, the war machine was never the thing I would have wanted.
Could be mainstream news puts whoever up there to say what they want em to say.

Not to say ur not an expert in your field tho.

Could be mainstream news puts whoever up there to say what they want em to say.

Not to say ur not an expert in your field tho.

Yeah, you're right. That said, I know enough to know that some of the shit those people say is mad reckless. Like to the point where jackasses in our country believe and push for shit that I know for a fact isn't true.

Yeah, you're right. That said, I know enough to know that some of the shit those people say is mad reckless. Like to the point where jackasses in our country believe and push for shit that I know for a fact isn't true.
Genuinely curious what network this is. Bc as a very casual viewer myself I have no better option than to take their word for it or just tune in to ESPN n say fuck it all

Every network. To be perfectly honest, whenever you hear anything about the power of our military, be very skeptical. They always talk about how much money we spend, but most of that money might as well be thrown in the trash. They talk about all the weaponry and special platforms we have, but pretty much none of that shit works the way it's supposed too. We could go to war with Iran and they'd give us problems, but overall we'd be in control. However, don't listen to any of that bullshit Trump says about how great our military is. We don't want any smoke with China or Russia. That's not to say we'd lose, but nobody in the military wants either of those fights for good reason.

giphy.gif

Genuinely curious what network this is. Bc as a very casual viewer myself I have no better option than to take their word for it or just tune in to ESPN n say fuck it all

this is what news/media has relied on for years to push agendas/propaganda.

People go with the flow because someone reading from a teleprompter, saying whatever is delivered to them in a professional setup gives the facade that it all must be true and heavily researched. Rarely the case depending on networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back