Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the plane headed to Cancun for the weekend it’s windy as fuck w a light drizzle right now....let the travel gods bless the kid

These dating apps and websites on some bullshit. Shit let you shoot ya shot but dont let you catch a pass unless you pay.

Tinder dont let you see who liking you unless you pay..

And black people meet, I got no pic up, just my words, and got 5 chicks in the DM, two flirts...cant interact wit none of it unless you pay.

These dating apps and websites on some bullshit. Shit let you shoot ya shot but dont let you catch a pass unless you pay.

And black people meet, I got no pic up, just my words, and got 5 chicks in the DM, two flirts...cant interact wit none of it unless you pay.
If you are getting hits without a pic, then most likely it is spam or fake profile created by the website employee's. They what you to pay for a subscription. So once you pay for it and then see who hit you up, their profile will have some generic message or be removed. 99% of people won't respond to you without a pic. I know I didn't when I did try the online dating a few years ago.

If you are getting hits without a pic, then most likely it is spam or fake profile created by the website employee's. They what you to pay for a subscription. So once you pay for it and then see who hit you up, their profile will have some generic message or be removed. 99% of people won't respond to you without a pic. I know I didn't when I did try the online dating a few years ago.
20191122_141920.png
And here I thought it was cause I'm just fly like that.

Lemme help you out

I had exactly one picture. Probably helped I had a healthy lush full beard but that's beside the point

My bio got me a buncha hits and it was just some rap lyrics

Try bumble. You'll see where you really stand with females as they have to initiate the first message if y'all both swiped each other

Now if you still ain't getting no rhythm after this, then, you just might be ugly b

Lemme help you out

I had exactly one picture. Probably helped I had a healthy lush full beard but that's beside the point

My bio got me a buncha hits and it was just some rap lyrics

Try bumble. You'll see where you really stand with females as they have to initiate the first message if y'all both swiped each other

Now if you still ain't getting no rhythm after this, then, you just might be ugly b
The post wasnt about not getting rhythm, the post was about not paying to see who's giving me rhythm

Yo.....the weirdest shit just happened.

As y'all know....I'm outside the country.
Wifey reneewrd the passport on Monday.

It takes two weeks to get it back. They paid to have it expidited(sp). We got it back today.

Y'all be careful. Shit never is that fast an the US don't do shit like this.

I showed y'all the email I got.

Shit looking ....not right

I'm coming home Tuesday.
But we looking like...the fuck?

The post wasnt about not getting rhythm, the post was about not paying to see who's giving me rhythm
Brah, just do bumble

If you are relatively good looking, you'll see chicks swiping you left and right

If you think she in your league, then she probably swiped on you then boom

Brah, just do bumble

If you are relatively good looking, you'll see chicks swiping you left and right

If you think she in your league, then she probably swiped on you then boom
The point of the no pic was I wanted to spark the interest of a woman intellectually.

Me?...worried if a woman finds me attractive

giphy (18).gif

Me??

Dont care what they think of me, are they interested in me? Are they curious, are they brave, do they take chances. Three things off the rip that signal other things about who they are as people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back