Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a gloriously savage moment at work the other day.....

At a mailroom site... There's another dude in there and two chicks.... And we naturally talking any relationships n shit...

Any the topic of anime comes up, cuz the dude likes anime and the chicks are going in about how that shit weird...

Basically dude feel like he gotta hide that shit...

And even though both chicks think it's weird I don't mix words at all

I tell homie don't hide shit, you like what you like, and if a chick can't get with it... Then save yourself the irritation...

Both chicks tried their best to validate it being weird, and I was like naw... Y'all just basic.. Y'all don't like different shit or different dudes. Y'all like dudes that fit a certain mold.. and I've never had an issue telling chicks I don't fit their mold.... Homie shouldn't either.

If he can't find a chick that rocks with him being him, then he don't need to rock with her...

Shit was crazy.... But I think the point being made is people gotta stop hiding who they are just to be desired...

Cuz you're essentially trying to attract people who aren't attracted to you
Been saying this since the ic.

And this is why you need to be speaking to kids.

True but after a whole year not have a basic just hello type of meet and greet is a lil off IMO

There is also more to the scenario

Wish Jonesey was here to speak on this.

Remember her either saying that it was 1-2 years before her dude even knew she had kids...........or 1-2 years before he actually met them.

@Duwop

Hit her up on FB and see if you can get her to sign up.

Man don't@ me to shit like this when the Ravens playing.

Jonesy been had an account here

Lol nah

she cool but it wouldn't be more than what it was before

my homies ol lady is best friends w/ her sister

really wasn't tryna get w/ her like that, she wanted to hang out... 1 thing lead to another, we fuck then she talmbout "we'll prolly be dating by the end of the yr", I'm like "idk"

kinda stop talkin... month later see her on tv (w/ the bf) being interviewed during a news segment, had to let her kno I seen it shit was too funny lol

I mean, either she was talkin to dude the few wks we was or met him right after we stopped talkin... makes no difference either way

then 2yrs later I'm gon rekindle sumn that wasn't there?

:yikes2:

I mite hit again, it's up in the air lol

Is she fat?

If so...........how fat is she?

Precious at a game.jpg

This Bleek drink champs interview is hilarious,I love how Nore keeps bringing up Fab wearing ankle

bracelets LoL ,this is like the 4th interview I've seen him bring it up. "I feel like if Me Jada and Bleek

wore ankle bracelets we would be over,HOW IS FAB GETTING AWAY WITH THIS ???!"

This Bleek drink champs interview is hilarious,I love how Nore keeps bringing up Fab wearing ankle

bracelets LoL ,this is like the 4th interview I've seen him bring it up. "I feel like if Me Jada and Bleek

wore ankle bracelets we would be over,HOW IS FAB GETTING AWAY WITH THIS ???!"
This like
anybody got a lank for the ufc fight
crack streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back