Status
Not open for further replies.

See the source image

Last edited:

^^ this thread funny as shit

Somebody said cause black parents wont about to send their child to no shit like that

Somebody else said cause the black kids said no to going to a chocolate factory to die

:hahaha:

i did learn that Charlie was originally supposed to be black while in there though.

Reactions: Playmaker88
Had a @DOS_patos weekend.....I’m at the airport in Cancun waiting to board....as crazy as it is....I didn’t see one black person at the resort I spent the weekend at....not one.... some real get out shit

Had a @DOS_patos weekend.....I’m at the airport in Cancun waiting to board....as crazy as it is....I didn’t see one black person at the resort I spent the weekend at....not one.... some real get out shit
im not even sure how to take this.

we need a thread....
no black people around. good or bad?

i like the finer things in life, it is what it is.

....this year we hitting up a luxury safari in tanzania. might still be more white people. it was hella white folk in the resort the last time

hopefully i get a property there and hang with @OhMars and @Ironman peoples.

Funny cuz they would just stare at me... fixated eyes shit .... felt like they were thinking “ what is he doing here “ type shit
bruh...every morning at breakfast....the white people stared at us like wtf.

i mean ...like why white people think they should be the only ones somewhere?

shuit one night we went to dinner and sat by the glass doors...

man you would think we was in a zoo or something....

groups of people actually stopped an watched us.

all we could do is laugh....a big ass glass of wine and foie gras didnt make it any better for them.

i will not stop being a nigga with a few dollars enjoying life because white people think im not supposed to be somewhere.

which leads me to....where are black people supposed to be?
only in service positions?

• Goat
Reactions: deadeye
Status
Not open for further replies.