Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a couple say they are in love and in a serious relationship but haven't hasn't met the other persons kids. What does that say about the relationship? Not saying they should be watching the kids or even have a deep relationship with the kids but to never have even had a very basic meet and greet with the kids seems off IMO.

If a couple say they are in love and in a serious relationship but haven't hasn't met the other persons kids. What does that say about the relationship? Not saying they should be watching the kids or even have a deep relationship with the kids but to never have even had a very basic meet and greet with the kids seems off IMO.

That means you dont even know that person to me

I think it's situational dependent and should be treated as such

Some people might not be ready to meet the kids, some people might not be ready to introduce the kids

There is no right or wrong answer if both parties are open and honest about their thoughts on the matter

I think it's situational dependent and should be treated as such

Some people might not be ready to meet the kids, some people might not be ready to introduce the kids

There is no right or wrong answer if both parties are open and honest about their thoughts on the matter

True but after a whole year not have a basic just hello type of meet and greet is a lil off IMO

There is also more to the scenario

Last edited:
82336806_2258162580951023_7482370364400467968_o.jpg

True but after a whole year not have a basic just hello type of meet and greet is a lil off IMO

There is also more to the scenario
Speaking from personal experience, it's best to tie up loose shit from the previous relationship before involving your child into your new one

It's a delicate situation and should be dealt with as such

Speaking from personal experience, it's best to tie up loose shit from the previous relationship before involving your child into your new one

It's a delicate situation and should be dealt with as such

I don't disagree with anything you said and are saying. Shit just still weird. Especially when the people I'm talking about have gone on tv and red carpets kissing in the mouth and shit and telling the world how much yall in love with each other. Weird to not have at least had a handshake introduction and nothing more with the kids.

I'll be that guy

kick push ain't about selling no damn drugs. there are a couple debateable references and double entendres but that's where it stops

that shit about skateboarding

I'll be that guy

kick push ain't about selling no damn drugs. there are a couple debateable references and double entendres but that's where it stops

that shit about skateboarding
Its about both. Im standin on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back