Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran into my crackhead uncle earlier. This nigga be saying the craziest things but I get it since he is a dope fiend. He was like

Uncle: "What's good nephew? I'm trying to buy some weed? you know anyone that sell for the low"

Me: "Naw I don't"

Uncle: "You have internet on your phone right? What's this thing I heard called Groupon?"

Me: "Oh it's a site that gives promo codes and discounts to general products".

Uncle: "Is that right? I don't feel like paying full price. See can you find a promo code for weed"

Me: Wtf??
FB_IMG_1577668663919.jpg

Damn RIP 5th ward weebie

@400Degreez
@Thor
@silverfoxx
Just got off the phone with my best friend. We both hurt behind this shit.
Never forget it was New Year's. We was on Canal Street. Banning
Banging that Take It To The Hole album. Broads was twerkin and poppin next to the car. What a night.
When I was at Southern he came and performed at this lil small spot and was humble as a mofo.

So they can dance to his music but he can’t rock a sweater that was for purchase at the mall? Niggas always outraged over the most stupid shit
Greek culture is really some cult shit if you pay attention

I'll never forget a coworker of mine who is an alpha met a newly inducted one or some shit and they did the secret handshake smooth af right in front of me that took me a few days to realize that's what it was.

It was quick af but he was testing the cat or something silly

I'll never forget a coworker of mine who is an alpha met a newly inducted one or some shit and they did the secret handshake smooth af right in front of me that took me a few days to realize that's what it was.

Yea man one of my niggas was pledging some shit they made homie buy them so much shit he ended up going broke broke...this other dude got his jaw broken on some hazing discipline shit....fuck that

Yea man one of my niggas was pledging some shit they made homie buy them so much shit he ended up going broke broke...this other dude got his jaw broken on some hazing discipline shit....fuck that
I was cool with a dude at Southern. We came up in engineering together and stayed next door to each other. And he was trying to cross. I remember one time we was outside talking and he was telling me during him trying to cross he was going broke from the savings account his parents had for him while in school.
From outfits, clubbin, different events to show up to for meeting certain people.
Giving money to upper level dudes and some dudes who didn't even go to the school anymore.
All that plus what he said while he telling me all this.
Now mind you during this time I knew plenty of people that crossed and was still the same no matter who they were with.
He goes man when I make it and if I'm with my frat bros and see you and don't speak don't take it personal.
We never were really that cool after that.
All that shit and still ain't make it.

Some years ago I worked for a DoD contractor, one of the largest with a really recognizable name.

I was on this one project that had several bruhs on it with me. One nigga, damned near 40, came to work one Casual Friday lookin like he still in college with his Q colors on. Nigga got on gold spray-painted boots with purple laces, purple shirt with Omega Psi Phi in gold letters, his purple and gold hat, and some camo pants on. It so happened that the director and one of the other bruhs on the project were also Q-Dogs, but the director ended up pullin him off to the side like "Look... these white folks ain't buying this shit, go home and change". Nigga got mad about it talmbout the director gone soft and he ain't changing shit until the director's boss (Italian cat) came to him like "change clothes 'cause some of the other engineers are concerned you're in a biker gang or something like that and we have Navy brass here today".

He came back after lunch in some jeans and a polo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back