Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Un cuff the lil nigga then and shoot the ones or shut the fuck up.

Cops a bitch ass nigga and a square. You can tell by his hair lol niggas like that used to eat him alive back in the day. Now he got a gun and a squad of white boys tho so he popping big shit.

Pussy.

When I got married back in 2011 I spent a good 2 years at a Brazilian jujitsu/mma gym

One of the guys I rolled with daily that whole time just left my bar.... And I shit you not...I didn't recognize him physically....I sensed his energy on some DBZ shit...

You can't tell me they don't be on some shit when they be talking about that martial arts shit... Cuz I legit felt that shit yo.... Two grown ass men hugging in the middle of the street cuz they used to practice trying to kill each other 9 years ago

These are nasty as fuck. That is all.

A1cU7qNzc7L._SL1500_.jpg

Had a gloriously savage moment at work the other day.....

At a mailroom site... There's another dude in there and two chicks.... And we naturally talking any relationships n shit...

Any the topic of anime comes up, cuz the dude likes anime and the chicks are going in about how that shit weird...

Basically dude feel like he gotta hide that shit...

And even though both chicks think it's weird I don't mix words at all

I tell homie don't hide shit, you like what you like, and if a chick can't get with it... Then save yourself the irritation...

Both chicks tried their best to validate it being weird, and I was like naw... Y'all just basic.. Y'all don't like different shit or different dudes. Y'all like dudes that fit a certain mold.. and I've never had an issue telling chicks I don't fit their mold.... Homie shouldn't either.

If he can't find a chick that rocks with him being him, then he don't need to rock with her...

Shit was crazy.... But I think the point being made is people gotta stop hiding who they are just to be desired...

Cuz you're essentially trying to attract people who aren't attracted to you

At a mailroom site... There's another dude in there and two chicks.... And we naturally talking any relationships n shit...

Any the topic of anime comes up, cuz the dude likes anime and the chicks are going in about how that shit weird...

I tell homie don't hide shit, you like what you like, and if a chick can't get with it... Then save yourself the irritation...

Both chicks tried their best to validate it being weird, and I was like naw... Y'all just basic.. Y'all don't like different shit or different dudes. Y'all like dudes that fit a certain mold.. and I've never had an issue telling chicks I don't fit their mold.... Homie shouldn't either.

If he can't find a chick that rocks with him being him, then he don't need to rock with her...

Shit was crazy.... But I think the point being made is people gotta stop hiding who they are just to be desired...

That was one of the best things about me and my ex, she watched anime right along with me. We would hit up the video store, rent a coupla flicks and some anime, stop off at the liquor store on the way home, and sit off at the crib gettin' smashed while watching the shit we rented, enjoying every minute of it together.

Wife didn't like anime really, but I put the kids up on to it so I had them to watch it with.

Hell my s/o be watching AND finding more anime than me. Lol.

Drunk dude: I want to ask your bartender to step outside to fight

Me: well my bartender, myself, and like half of our regulars will 100% jump the shit out of you

Drunk dude: well that's not fair

Me: neither is life, we fighting or not?

Drunk dude walks away, leaves bartender $20 tip on a $50 tab

Drunk dude: I want to ask your bartender to step outside to fight

Me: well my bartender, myself, and like half of our regulars will 100% jump the shit out of you

Drunk dude: well that's not fair

Me: neither is life, we fighting or not?

Drunk dude walks away, leaves bartender $20 tip on a $50 tab
So homie comes up to u as a man and says he wants the one on one with a nigga and you tell him you and half the bar will jump him? Lmao

Hell my s/o be watching AND finding more anime than me. Lol.

My ex was the reason I saw Demon City Shinjuku, 3x3 Eyes, and the whole Neon Genesis Evangelion series. Sittin off watchin that shit with a spliff and shots of Goldschlager or Bacardi 151.

Yup, I don't play fair. Giving him a heads up was nice enough as it is

Shit you better than me. I straight let niggas know "ain't nobody fist fighting in here"

It's up.

I'll shoot the quick fade every once in a while but I don't have time for it. Make me shut this shit down if you want. We'll find another spot.

I'm fixing it now. It'll only be shown in the Candy Shop in a min.
Man,shit you about to fuck they world up bad enough it's cats in there that can't buy they own shit cause they got bank accounts together. Talking about can you buy this chick for me and I'll send you the money. One guy said his wife locked down his card and the PayPal. "Abw disrupting homes since the mega thread came out"

Man,shit you about to fuck they world up bad enough it's cats in there that can't buy they own shit cause they got bank accounts together. Talking about can you buy this chick for me and I'll send you the money. One guy said his wife locked down his card and the PayPal. "Abw disrupting homes since the mega thread came out"
You're responsible for all of that, that thread is your doing. You out here destroying happy homes.

I don't know where I see more fucked up shit the newspaper or tv news

April 2019 Journal of the American Medical Association Pediatrics study that found 90 percent of adolescents killed by current or former partners were girls. The average age of the victim was around 17.

The news... yesterday a woman was killed in queens, another woman got her teeth knocked out no lie right up next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back