Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
global warming real as fuck... it's firgid as fuck outside, and this saturday it's gonna be 60+..

shit retarded

82835717_10221869251471337_4395457504817971200_n.jpg

@AP21

looking over some comments from this past year and I apologize for talking to you that way. Horrible to look back on

You don’t have to forgive me but I’m sorry

if you say you're sorry, then its water under the bridge to me

I'll also take this time to apologize for my behavior during those exchanges whether I felt they were justified or not

have a good day sir

@AP21

looking over some comments from this past year and I apologize for talking to you that way. Horrible to look back on

You don’t have to forgive me but I’m sorry
if you say you're sorry, then its water under the bridge to me

I'll also take this time to apologize for my behavior during those exchanges whether I felt they were justified or not

have a good day sir
Knowing damn well you two will be back to the insults in the NBA thread and the truce will be over

damn, i misread that LMAO

but my post still stands

i be outchea making sure these ABW streets safe to walk on

I apologize for not giving _______ the green light when they wanted to ban you for the day.

I told them to stall you out...you the homie. They decided to let you live

I appreciate it bruh but Its cool

next time one of these niggas wanna ban me for a reaction u aint gotta intervene

this shit not my life, if i get banned then ima just go act an ass on twitter till Its lifted or w/e

I appreciate it bruh but Its cool

next time one of these niggas wanna ban me for a reaction u aint gotta intervene

this shit not my life, if i get banned then ima just go act an ass on twitter till Its lifted or w/e

nah b...not on my watch

you protected outchea

I should ban ________ for even approaching me about doing that. I'm getting angry all over again

nah b...not on my watch

you protected outchea

I should ban ________ for even approaching me about doing that. I'm getting angry all over again

Word

One guess and if its right would you bann that nigga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back