Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao niggas was sweating bullets in front of some neck beard cracka over a game
Naw it wasn't that cause it was legit. They just asked questions and you'll be like I'm not big on small talk I just want to go home and play the game. And where you at on call of duty you popping big shit saying how good you was are .... add me add me yo ass ain't been on in over a month. You on punishment or something

Naw it wasn't that cause it was legit. They just asked questions and you'll be like I'm not big on small talk I just want to go home and play the game. And where you at on call of duty you popping big shit saying how good you was are .... add me add me yo ass ain't been on in over a month. You on punishment or something
Man my ps plus ran out which I’m Not rushing to get because I’m just playing 2k and Star Wars which I don’t need online for and I been playing the switch a lot since the holidays started

also them updates turned me off from the game

every 3 days a new update that I gotta delete a game over

fuck off

Man my ps plus ran out which I’m Not rushing to get because I’m just playing 2k and Star Wars which I don’t need online for and I been playing the switch a lot since the holidays started

fuck off
9DJtFRgk0tOla.gif
Yea ok knew you wasn't about that action.

@Lurk Rambis I think shaq was trolling

but putting on my tinfoil hat I found that Jalen Rose video of him doing the same thing
Q727QNg.png

Ahhh damn not my nigga Jalen....

I know that hairline was too good to be true.

fuck off

I bet you have....
:hahaha:

Speaking of gamestop at my Christmas party my coworker got a GameStop gift card and I was laughing because who the fuck goes inside the store anymore?

Ironic thing about it is, a lot of them are only..........."entrepreneurs"............because they're not built for that 9-5 life.

Basically, because they don't like the idea of........"having a boss"...........or..............."working for somebody else"...........they've somehow convinced themselves that this gives them some kind of business acumen.

If I'm not mistaken, at least half of all new businesses fail............so, most of them will eventually realize that they're not cut out for that "entrepreneurial" life either.

View attachment 204009
You know we bout to fight right?

@AP21 can get it too.

It's all a process an some just like the title for bragging.

If you don't work hard then it's not for you...9-5 or owning a business or anything for that matter.

Shit on IG...it's plenty of people who "own" record labels.

I want smoke

Lol ya first one?

Yeah. Theres a a&w across the street from the afterhours spot I work at and these niggas I work with always ordering it when we order up so I decided to try it tonight.

I stay clowning these niggas when they order it so I got halfway through and these niggas all looking at me eat...

giphy - 2019-12-21T043858.360.gif

Imma see how it sit on my stomach but if it goes through right I ain't ordering shit else from there.

I've been soup dieting for new years so I can step out on these hoes. But this was a nice lil cheat. Can't imagine it's that much healthier than beef tho. Probably processed af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back