Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironic thing about it is, a lot of them are only..........."entrepreneurs"............because they're not built for that 9-5 life.

Basically, because they don't like the idea of........"having a boss"...........or..............."working for somebody else"...........they've somehow convinced themselves that this gives them some kind of business acumen.

If I'm not mistaken, at least half of all new businesses fail............so, most of them will eventually realize that they're not cut out for that "entrepreneurial" life either.

Mike Tomlin laughing clip.gif

So yo, I think I already spoke on my black dentist right. So my last appointment, my insurance wit the company I worked for lapsed. But i already had the appointment, which was for a regular cleaning. Which due to the laws obama passed, them shits is free.

Dude thought I didnt know that and charged the insurance company for em, right...so when I went I didnt even mention I had no insurance cause they cant send me to collections for a free procedure, even if they complained that I didnt tell them I had no insurance.

So last night they called me..after business hours..to confirm an appointment on monday and tell me I dont have insurance. I'm like, bet..I already know that. I'll give you the updated info on monday. She pauses then says aight.

So I'm busy this morning and my phone on silent. This nigga blowing up my phone. Then he sent me this text

View attachment 203785
:hahaha:

"Give us the courtesy of a call"

These niggaz wilding

They finna fuck your teeth up.

I felt like doing that the 1st time I went into gamestop using them coupons from Harlem but we got it together
Trying to put them coupons to use be having a nigga under pressure. Had to leave that life alone lmao. Some employees be hip to the shits asking a bunch of dumbass questions.

Old ass niggas shouting “Fuck them kids” until yo ass wearing an adult diaper suffering from Alzheimer’s

now it’s “My kids don’t care about me”

Trying to put them coupons to use be having a nigga under pressure. Had to leave that life alone lmao. Some employees be hip to the shits asking a bunch of dumbass questions.
And that's what he was doing.. oh how you get these, why you set up this account in cali. We don't even get this much of a discount. Im like yea yea oh that's sucks.

Fallout 4

:wdf2:

When i did it at a i used to tell them my big bro was a game freak and he let me use his coupons

I also made sure to not use em on a new release cause that’s when they get suspicious

Fallout 4

:wdf2:

When i did it at a i used to tell them my big bro was a game freak and he let me use his coupons

I also made sure to not use em on a new release cause that’s when they get suspicious
Fuck that I used em whenever I felt like it. He got a new system now I think to where now you can get the ps cards

@Lurk Rambis I think shaq was trolling

but putting on my tinfoil hat I found that Jalen Rose video of him doing the same thing
Q727QNg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back